Chapter Seventeen - Good For A Test Run

Start from the beginning

Good brand, apparently.

But then Arturo's fingers pushed down the lace, exposing her breasts and nipples to his fingers. His fingers felt rougher now that he was playing around with such a sensitive area of skin. Arturo pinched both her nipples at the same time, and she forgot all about how coarse his fingers were.

Isla threw her head back onto his shoulder. She canted her hips and arched her chest forward, wanting, needing, more of that feeling.

And then she remembered that Arturo wanted her to talk.

She was going to babble, but that was all right. If he wanted, he was going to get it.

"Fuck me harder. Show me what's so damned special about Arturo Calendri."

That brought a little growl out of his throat, and that was perfectly fine before he let his teeth slide along the side of her neck.

That should have been weird and creepy, it definitely brought to mind all the vampire romance books she read, but the touch of his teeth along her throat made her shiver.

Her pussy clenched tighter around Arturo's cock. Her body was spasming. She couldn't hold back anymore because the more she tried the worse that building ballooning feeling became.

And then it burst.

Isla opened her mouth wide and cried out as her orgasm seemed to expand within her and implode throughout the rest of her body. It brought on the familiar chain reaction, her body tensing, every muscle constricting, but the difference in this one orgasm, and every single other one she'd had throughout her life, was the intensity and heat of this one as Arturo followed her. His mouth stayed on her throat, tongue darting forward as he groaned. He was probably just kissing her to help contain the noises he wanted to make, but that was perfectly all right with Isla. This felt too good.

Another difference, she quickly noted, was that this orgasm lasted longer. It was still over in a matter of seconds, but there were a few more seconds attached to this orgasm than she'd ever felt before in her life.

Then she came down off of that intensely satisfying high. Isla slumped against Arturo's bare chest, gasping for breath even though she could hardly breathe. It felt that way, anyway. Maybe it was just because of how warm it seemed to be in the room.

The fire and the heat from Arturo's body was baking her, and she was perfectly content to let it continue on just like that.

And all the while, Arturo's body remained like a rock behind her.

Okay, so not quite that tough and hard. He was panting and sweating just as she was. He clearly hadn't been left as unaffected as she'd originally thought, but it seemed like some sort of minor miracle that he could still sit up and support Isla's weight. Isla felt like she could melt in his bed and slide on down to the floor right about now.