When Namjoon invited her for a drink, Sora snatched the opportunity up. Believing that he would be the least biased person out of the seven. The person that would see her side of it all. The person that would believe in her.

But she was wrong.

Sora was stupid.

Namjoon was a man of commitment. A man of honesty. He was the keeper of his group. The pinnacle of the seven. He would die for these guys. If she thought for a second he would go against them well, she had another thing coming. But that's the joke of it all. She was so deep into her delusions that she thought Namjoon would hear her out. She thought he would agree with her. Thought he would help her. Help her to get rid of you. Help her to slide into Jungkook's life. 

Pft. As if his brother even want to breathe in the same room as her let alone have a conversation with her. Sora didn't understand the meaning of family. The meaning of loyalty.

Namjoon was loyal.

Loyal to his group. Loyal to his fans. And loyal to his company. That's why he was here. That's why he was the appointed member of the team chosen to lure her here. With his classy, stone cold expressions. And his inability to simply give a fuck, Namjun was perfect for this task. He was perfect because he knew how people like Sora thought. Knew how fast they jumped to conclusions without knowing anything at all. Knew how quick they were to draw up their own fantasies that solely existed in their heads all in the name of proving a point.

Namjoon was well familiar with people painting a picture about you even if they hardly knew you.

He also knew Sora's obsessive behavior all too well. Knew that she wouldn't blink over the fact that him and Jungkook were basically inseparable. He knew that she would believe he was plotting behind his friend's back. Knew that she would believe any of this in effort to fulfill the delusional fantasy in her head.

She was stupid enough to believe him when he mentioned meeting anyways. He didn't see a doubt in her eye once the moment she sat down. And he knew she wasn't playing him. Knew she wasn't trying to trick him either. Because Sora was stupid. A certified dumb ass in the history of all that is stupid. All she wanted was Jungkook. 

And if THE Kim Namjoon told her he would serve his band mate to her... well, her sick and twisted mind believed him. She expected him to. Expected Namjoon to give Jungkook to her on a silver fuckin' platter because that's who she was. A Saesang.

Sora was going to regret every single song she was singing. Oh... he couldn't wait to see her downfall. He couldn't wait for her to find out he was right there in the center of her doom as well. He could already see the look on her face when the day of her arrest comes... the day she's dragged off Hybe's premises in handcuffs and chains. 

Any day now. 

Any moment now.

The plan was easy. And it would work.

Lure Sora into a trap. Get evidence of her confession. Bring the legal teams in and boom. Prison. 

Hybe didn't treat things like this lightly. They didn't play around when it came to Bangtan's safety and privacy. Sure, there were some that couldn't be stopped. Like the freaks buying airport and private schedule information on the guys. Or the weirdos finding and getting the addresses to the hotel the guys stayed at either. 

Hybe tried. Tried to catch them. But weren't always successful with it. They couldn't get them all. But when they had a lead... when they had a bait... they took it. They ran with it. And somehow... someway... it always worked out in the favour of BTS'.