Sugalite knelt down and put a palm to Azmuth's chest. The Galvan felt a wave of calm run through him.

"Was that magic?!" Helix and Azmuth asked in shock.

"Yes." Sugalite said flatly "You keep skirting around the possibility that Ben's body has simply adapted to the technology."

Azmuth was silent as the Galvanic primal urge to figure stuff out was being fought against by his promise to himself that Ben was growing up and had to trust him.

"Charmcaster, would you be able to preform a spell to show Ben's Mana pool?" Sugalite asked.

She thought and said "I need a crystal charged with-"

Sugalite pulled one glowing with a similar light as her hair and handed it to her.

"I kept a little of yours from the fight." Sugalite said.

Hope shrugged and walked over to Ben. "Sorry about this babe." Hitting him in the chest with a palm strike.

Watching in absolute shock, Azmuth saw not a humanoid energy being as one would assume but a green nervous system with a red and purple glowing sphere in it's chest.

The doctor had regained consciousness then fainted again seeing it.

Azmuth jaw was slack as he could feel the familiar Omni-Energy, Charmcaster felt the Mana and Helix could make out the red energy from the crystal.

Azmuth had to be caught as he fell backwards. "Did you know about this?" Azmuth turned to Charmcaster.

She shook her head "Ben's energy always felt weird to me. Not exactly bad but weird."

"Same." CLE-0 said "He just had a pull that I liked about him."

"Perhaps it's the crystal that is making the difference?" Helix suggested "My suggestion we integrate with Sugalite to-"

"No." Sugalite said glaring at Helix then turned to Azmuth "Perhaps you are overlooking the possibility of the Polymorphic Crystal IS the Ultimatrix."

Azmuth sat down and was just holding his head.

"Helix would you please leave the room?" Ben asked.

Helix did as requested and Sugalite asked Charmcaster if she possessed any method to silence the room to anyone not Ben, himself and Azmuth.

"Sure, silentium rustici." Charmcaster said snapping her finger and a glowing bubble formed around the 3.

Ben floated back into his body and got to eye level with Azmuth.

"Azmuth?"

"Mecha my brain hurts," Azmuth said "I've studied and mastered so many fields but Magic has always been a subject that I just found...infuriating."

"Maybe talking about it would help?" Ben asked "Omni and Mana when they are on the same page kinda act the same."

"They do not." Azmuth said sharply "Omni-Energy is absolutely controlled and calculated. Mana is wild and chaotic."