The Artist | only part

Comincia dall'inizio

Dream-

You can come to my studio tomorrow at 12:00 pm. I'll send you the address.
2:42 pm.

George-

Okay, great. Thank you!
2:42 pm.

-

Dream then sends the address, George writes it down on a piece of notebook paper. Hanging it on the fridge with one of the small magnets.

-

George's POV:

I cannot believe I just did that, how was he so calm about the whole thing?

I catch myself smiling, excited to finally meet Dream. I've been stalking him on Instagram for months now, and I can't help but feel proud of myself for finally asking him.

I pace around the house, suddenly having a ton of energy running through me. Making me clean up my home, to get rid of the adrenaline running through my body.

Simple things like washing the dishes, picking up my dirty clothes or washing laundry, and putting my things away after I use it. Have been hard to do, and keep up with lately.

Depression can ruin someone's life, or make it difficult. As I've had depression most of my life. Being diagnosed by a therapist at 14, and dealing with it a few years before then aswell.

I will say, seeing a therapist has helped me a lot. I feel like I can finally live my life happily, even if depression takes all of my energy away.

I'm happier than I ever have been, and Dream makes it so much better. Every time he posts on his story, I can feel myself smile. I can feel myself become more productive.

He makes everything better, and I know I would just count as one of his obsessed fans. But if I could atleast become friends with him. It would make my entire life worth living.

I glance at his address that hangs on my fridge.

I run to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. Brushing my teeth, taking a shower and shaving. Doing anything I can do make myself look even a little bit better.

Just for him.

-

The Next Day; Georges POV:

I'm currently panicking, walking around my house. Checking how I look over and over. All because I want to look good for him.

I check the time, making sure I still have time before I have to leave.

Luckily, I still have twenty minutes to finish getting ready. Having went through six outfits already, even though I'm going to take my clothes off in the end anyway.

I just want to be presentable, I want him to like me. This is my only chance. I may never see him again after today.

Somehow twenty minutes is already up, and I rush to my car. Anxious and excited to see him. For him to see me.

Just minutes before I arrive at his studio, I start to panic.

What if he thinks I'm ugly?