079. apple pie family crap

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, the first time, dumbass." Miranda reminds.

"Oh. Yeah." Sam sheepishly chuckles.

"So... this make you mad? Happy? Terrified?" Miranda asks.

"Happy. Very, very happy." Sam smiles. He  tackles her onto the couch making her giggle while he attacks her face and neck with kisses.

Sam kisses her on the nose.

"Mm. I really missed that." Miranda hums. Sam quietly laughs before kissing her nose a few more times.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you, too." She smiles, raising her head and kissing him.

+++

They're at the house of a woman that used to babysit the boys sometimes. Carly is sitting on Sam's lap.

"Dean and Sammy Winchester. So, how long has it been?" She asks.

"The summer before 6th grade." Sam recalls.

"Mm, I remember. You assigned yourself your own reading list." The woman says.

"That's right. I forgot about that." Dean chuckles before making a face.

"Your mom happens to be the best babysitter we ever had." Sam tells the teen girl.

"Well, when I was a maid at the Mayflower, out on the interstate -- before you were even an idea -- their daddy used to pass through town and leave the boys with me while he went off to... work. One time, he was gone for two weeks."

"Two weeks?" The girl asks.

"Mm-hmm. Oh, he'd always come limping back." The woman says.

"Did you know what he did all that time?" The girl asks.

"Little Sammy kept trying to tell me. Of course, I didn't believe him. Not at first, anyway." The woman says.

"Katie, our dad, um, happened to be an expert at getting rid of ghosts. And now, so are we." Sam says.

"That's why I called them, sweetie. They can help us." The woman says as her husband walks in.

"Sounds like you guys got yourself a poltergeist." Dean says.

"Started a month or two after we moved in." The husband says.

"Yeah, first it was, uh, just bumps and knocks and scratches on the walls. And then it started breaking things." Donna says.

"And then it attacked Katie?" Sam asks.

"That was two nights ago." The dad says.

"Can you show them, honey?" Donna asks.

Katie stands up and lifts her shirt up a bit to reveal the carving in her stomach.

""Murdered Chylde."" Sam reads.

"Katie, everything's gonna be fine. I promise." Dean assures. "Why don't you guys take yourselves a little vacation and, uh, we'll take care of it."

"Thank you." Donna says, sighing in relief.

+++

Sam, Carly, and Miranda are sitting at the table in the diner and Dean returns with a tray of their food.

Sam grabs his stuff and he sticks the plastic fork in his mouth. Sam pours dressing into the cup of salad before putting the lid back on. He shakes it to mix the dressing with the salad and puts the fork down.

"Oh, you shake it up, baby." Dean comments. Miranda smacks him over the head. "Will you ever stop that?"

"Nope." She says. Dean goes to smack her, but Sam smacks his hand.