001. intruder

Sam and Miranda are both asleep in their bed. Sam's arm is draped over her side. Sam wakes up when he hears a noise. He lifts his head up and glances around. He looks back at Miranda who is still asleep. Sam slowly climbs out of bed, careful not to wake Miranda or make noise for the intruder.

Waking up to a bunch of noise and realizing Sam wasn't next to her, Miranda got out of bed and looks around for her boyfriend.

"Dude, if you're not already dying, I'm gonna kill you." Miranda stops when she turns the light on and sees her boyfriend with a guy. "Um..." She looks at her boyfriend.

"Dean, this is Miranda, my girlfriend." Sam informs. "Randi, this is my brother."

"That Dean?" Miranda asks. Sam nods.

"Wow." Dean chuckles. Miranda rolls her eyes when he glances her up and down. "You know..." He chuckles, walking over to her. "I gotta say, you are way out of my brother's league."

"And way, way, way out of yours." Miranda remarks, giving him an annoyed smile. Dean lowly whistles. "I'm gonna go get a sweater."

"No, no, don't worry. Wouldn't dream of it. Seriously." Dean says. Miranda lets out a small, fake laugh before glaring and flicking Dean in the head. "Ow."

"Yeah, I don't have much sympathy for disgusting fuckboys." Miranda says.

"Wow. Okay." Dean mumbles. "Well, uh, anyways, I gotta borrow your boyfriend for some private family business. But nice to meet you, Amanda."

"Miranda." She corrects.

"Right. What I said." Dean says, the blonde rolling her eyes.

"What the hell is going on?" Bella stumbles into the room, half asleep.

"Oh. What, you got two?" Dean smirks at his brother.

"Gross." Miranda glares at him.

"That's her sister, Bella. She's just visiting for a couple days." Sam says.

"Ah. So you're single." Dean smirks, walking back over to the sisters. Miranda quietly scoffs. "I'm Dean."

Bella stares at him for a few moments before she breaks out laughing. Dean's smirk drops and Miranda quietly giggles.

"Trust me, dude, no one cares. Especially in the middle of the night." Bella says, walking off to the bathroom.

"Right. Bad timing." Dean says.

"That's not the main issue, trust me." Miranda remarks.

"Anyways, still gotta borrow your boyfriend for private family stuff, so..." Dean says.

"No." Sam says, walking over to Miranda. "No, you can say whatever you want in front of her."

"Okay. Uh... dad hasn't been home in a few days." Dean says.

"So he's working overtime on a Miller Time shift. He'll stumble back in sooner or later." Sam shrugs.

"Dad's on a hunting trip... and he hasn't been home in a few days." Dean says.

"And you need his help, why?" Miranda questions.

"Look, lady, it's complicated and--"

"A. do not call me lady. And B. it's really not complicated and also my parents are hunters so before you try to talk to me like I'm a fucking idiot or young child, don't." Miranda says.

"You're a hunter?" Dean asks with a small laugh. "What's your last name?"

"Carpenter."

"Never heard of them." Dean scoffs.