Tyrian: "If I were you, I'd hunt them down, find them and... well, he took your eye, didn't he? And the girl did take your voice and arm."

Watts: "Tyrian, you know the boy is needed alive, remember?"

Tyrian: "Oh, I know. I'm just amazed by the prince's accomplishments. No more, no less." 

Cinder only stares at Tyrian while he cackles at her. Cinder tries to speak but only manages to make quiet exhaling noises. Emerald leans in to hear her.

Watts: "Pathetic. Why did you even-"

Before he could finish, there was a loud sound as the door suddenly opened and Salem strolled into the room. Behind her and following after her are Christina, masked and all, and a tall, muscular man.

 Behind her and following after her are Christina, masked and all, and a tall, muscular man

Upon seeing Salem, Cinder and the rest of the men stood up in their seats. Salem slowly walks to the front of the room with soft footsteps before reaching the head of it, jewels jangling from her hair. Salem stops, facing away from them and toward a candle and crystal display. Once she sat down, Salem gestures Christina to stand beside her and make Hazel remain still. 

Salem: "Everyone. This is Hazel Rainart. He's our newest addition to our group. I do hope you all get along with him."

Hazel: "It's nice to meet you all."

As he said this, Salem gestures the man to find a seat nearest to her, which he does. Eventually, Salem turns to Watts. 

Salem: "Watts."

Watts straightens, looking toward her.

Watts: "Y-Yes?"

Salem: "Do you find such malignance towards Cinder necessary?"

She then gestures for all to sit down except for Christina, who remain motionless beside her. 

Watts: "I apologize, ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure."

Salem then relax herself on her own seat at the head of the table.

Salem: "Then I see no reason for cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden, destroyed Beacon Tower, and left the rest of Vale in ruin. And best of all, she found our prince, my son. So, I'm curious, to what failures are you referring?"

Watts: "Well, she was bested by the prince she was sent to retrieve, the relic, as well as the girl with the silver eyes." 

Hazel: "Silver eyes?"

Tyrian: "Hmm, yes. We've dealt with their kind before. Understandably, the prince has skill and power, but as for the girl, how is it a novice was able to best one of us?"

Watts: "My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power, it should have been effortless."

Salem: "It is 'because' of the maiden's power."