"Jimin you need to ask her about this . She might be able to answer your questions"

"She will just mock me instead of answering my questions"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YN right ??"

YN flinched a little hearing the deep voice . She looked back to see Jimin leaning on the wall.

"What do you want ??"

"Nothing"

He answered checking her out from head to toe.

"Then go and let me sleep"

YN said turning back . Just as she was about to take another step forward.

"Do You know about The Prophecy ??"

She turned and faced Jimin with a confused face and asked .

"The Prophecy ??"

"Yes The Prophecy about the next queen of The Underworld"

"Why would- "

"I don't know why I feel a special attraction to you"

Jimin asked walking closer to YN . YN started walking back until the her back hit the hard stone wall . Jimin immediately trapped her between his body and the wall .

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Your highness"

"OH my dear friend how have you been ??"

"Doing great your highness"

Jimin's father and his childhood friend were talking with each other . Jimin was sitting alone in the room with his father's friend's daughter, Jisoo. Jisoo was a beautiful and kind hearted girl . She used have a huge crush on Jimin . She is also Taehyung's finance.

"Jimin"

Jisoo softly called Jimin who was lost in his own world of thoughts. He looked at her and raised his eyebrows.

"How have you been ??"

"I was doing great until that face of yours came into my view"

Jisoo felt a little sad when he said those words . She just sat there silently.

Jimin's POV

"I just want to get out of here. I want to know if she is the one"

We both were waiting for our fathers. They were talking so much things while walking around the castle. I decided to get some fresh air and went outside to the balcony. I saw Taehyung talking to my father . I was surprised when I saw my father being friendly to Taehyung. This is the first time I have seen my father being friendly to someone who is not his childhood friend .

"When did he get this much sweet and friendly ??"

Suddenly Taehyung looked at me and waved his hand . I also waved back . He immediately walked upstairs towards me .

Author's POV

"How have you been Jimin ??"

"Doing great . I heard you got engaged with the Kim's daughter"

"Yeah . Her parents wanted her married as soon as possible even though she isn't ready"

Taehyung said the last words in a low voice which Jimin heard clearly through his sharp ears .

"You guys will get comfortable soon . So don't worry"

"She isn't ready to forget you . I am also not ready to forget her"

"You have to move on . We don't even know if she is still alive and tell Jisoo that I found My Queen "

Next update 15th August 2023