Chapter 18

I grasped Kassie's neck pulling her body down to mine so I could kiss her beautiful lips

I grasped Kassie's neck pulling her body down to mine so I could kiss her beautiful lips. She kept her pace the entire time, our kisses making her groan. I moved my hands to her breast, her skin's so soft.

"Baby girl," I moaned as Kassie continued to ride my dick. I was about to cum. I tapped her ass signaling for her to stop and get up. She made it clear that I absolutely could not cum in her, but she ignored every tap. She was in a trance, chasing her own orgasm. I couldn't risk it. I wrapped my arms around her legs and picked her up.

She whimpered as my dick slid out and I immediately came. 

"Kassie." A dazed look crossed her face.

"Why did you do that?" She scolded me.

"You said don't cum in you. I couldn't hold it." I'm apologizing for doing exactly what she said. She stood up, but I snatched her back onto the bed. I pinned her down, making her knees touch her ears. I pulled her clit into my mouth, biting the most sensitive part. She shuttered as I slid two fingers into her warmth. Once she dropped her legs, I knew I'd hit her spot. I motioned in and out of her until she came.

A smile draped across her face. "I love you." She looked at me, biting her bottom lip.

My wife is more than perfect.

"I love you too. And if you don't want me to cum don't ride my dick like that." She laughed. I was so close to releasing into her that my heart beat increased ten-fold. "Let's shower before your mom arrives."

Ms. Patrice took Kyla to the store so she could pick out three gifts for her birthday. Kyla's indecisive like Kassie so it'll take forever. Of course, Ms. Patrice didn't want to leave Sebastian so he went along too.

Kassandra was already in the shower before I walked into the bathroom. I stood behind her pulling her body in front of mine, letting my semi-hard erection rest on her ass. Looking at Kassie, naked or not, made me long for her.

I slid my dick up and down her entrance before pushing in. I kissed her ear, making her melt in my arms. Kassie bent over grabbing her ankles. I gripped her hips, pounding in and out of her sweet pussy. She felt so good. Her whimpers made me fuck her harder. I want her body to remember every inch of my dick.

My hands traveled from her hips to her breast pulling her towards me so I could kiss her lips.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." My wife's moans went into my mouth. The same sweet mouth that told me she loved me now cursing because my dick is being slammed so deep in her tight pussy. I felt her knees giving out as she came. Kassie tried to distance herself from my dick as her body shook, but I held her close until she completely went limp in my arms. She screamed my name, exactly what I was waiting for.

I pulled out cumming on her ass. I picked her up, sliding my fingers between her legs so I could taste her wetness.

"Mama." Kyla said, knocking on the bathroom door.