Chapter 14 - Seo Hi-Jun

Chaeyoung's POV

" U Mean...That B*stard Jun Si-Won"

Nayeon Unnie shout as she stand up , walking towards her , we all stand up listening his name.

Nayeon hold Jennie's shoulder and check her to see if she is hurt , what , we are the mafia princess how can someone hurt Jennie , she knows how to fight and defence.

"That B*tch need to learn a lesson , where is he" Taehyung oppa said while making his way to Jennie , Oppa Hold Jennie's wrist and about to drag her when she stop him.

"He is now in clinic, Y/n broke his ribs" Jennie said as taehyung leave his hand , Jennie Unnie come towards us and Sit down , we all sit down.

"What!!" We all ask her , as she roll her eyes "y/n broke his ribs" Jennie said again , Kai stand and kneel infront of her.

"Are you okay" Kai ask her , as she nod "Wait..wait who is Y/n" Irene ask as EXO and RV nod.

"The Girl , who Hold Jennie at the cafeteria" taehyun said and Rub his hands together, Kai choke and look at Jennie , He hold Jennie's Hand.

"I am sorry I was not there for you...as a friend" Kai said , Jennie smile hearing the word 'Friend'.

"It's okay , I am safe" Jennie unnie said and look at Y/n who was now Taking to her friends.

"YOU MOTHERF*CKER"

Someone shout , We look at that b*tch as it was noone then , that B*stard Jun Si-Won's Friends and brother, She turn around and raise her one eyebrow, Her cold eyes soon turn into Raging one.

Her Glares are really scary , She put her both hands in her pocket and keep a Poker face , The whole university includes us was watching her.

Author's POV...

As Si-won's Brother come towards you , You tsk at his walking style , it's look like he is a street rage picker , His punch was about to hit your beautiful face , But Your kick in his crotch was enough to him bend down.

You hit his nose with your knee as he fall backwards holding his bleeding nose, You tsk at annoyes.

"Wow"

"Damn it"

"She look cool tho"

"Her fighting skills are too good"

"Yeah , she didn't even budge to put her hands out"

"Yet , Si-won's Brother nose is bleeding"

You chuckles , as did they even know the meaning of 'Whisper' as It can be clearly heard , straykids and Felix ofc they had to be proud , But there is a girl who is jealous as hell.

"Can you all shut up!!!" She Yell at the crowd who were whispering about you "You , shut up!!" A Good Looking boy shout at Minji , who just scoff at him.

"Don't Talk to her like that!" You said coldly while raising your voice , You cold eyes meet with him as he zip his Mouth.

"Yah!" Si-won's Friend shout as he came to you , He Lift his leg to kick you but you block his Leg with your leg and give him a round kick.

He fall on top of Si-won's Brother , His another friend came to punch you as you roll and went by his arms and hold his back of the neck and pick him up.

Your already veiny hand start to pop some more veins as your left hand was holding a pig and your right hand was still in your pocket.

"You B*tch" His brother said as he stand up after pushing his friend beside him , You kick the guy that was in air , He land beside the unconscious guys that you kicked.

Si-won's Brother came to you , He Lift his hand to punch your face but miss as you bend backward, Giving him a back kick , He fall on the ground beside his two fellow friends.

You Grab his Jaw harshly as you are sure it will leave a mark , Your grip tightly around his Jaw , you make him stand up.

"Next Time look who are you calling with which name that suit you" You whisper in his ears and give me a kick on his chest , Making him fall and blank out.

"Take him to the clinic" You coldly said to Si-won's fellow brother f*cking friends as they immediately stand up with bleeding lips and hold Si-won's Brother.

They put Si-won's Brother should on their should, and take him to the clinic , you sigh at put your lips in a single line.

"Wow so cool!!!"

Someone shout though the crowd that was surrounding you , Kim's siblings and your friends , You look at his direction.

You identify it's a he cuz of his voice , someone wave his hand and come out of the crowd and it was the same good looking guy who yell at Minji.

"You are so cool"

"Thanks" You said at him as he came infront of you , pulling his hand out for handshake, you look at his first and put your hands in your pockets again.

He take his hand and also put on his pockets, "I am Seo Hi-Jun" He said as he look slightly up to look at you.

"So?" You said to him coldly as he get closer to you , as you were taller than him.

[I feel like either you are taller or all are smaller]

"So , What's your Name" He ask with a smirk "That's....None of your business" The whole crowd busted into laughter at him , he look at the crowd and look at you.

"Oh! That's my business Bab- Don't you dare to call her by names!!" He got cut off by someone yelling at him , We look behind to see Minji with a irritating expression of her face.

"Wae?" he ask him , She Strom her way towards you and hug you and also kiss your cheeky cheeks so many times.

"Can you stop kissing her and answer me" He said with a annoyed expression, Minji turn to him and push him.

Y/n's POV....

"No B*tch cuz I don't also don't want to talk to some f*ckers" She said and held my hands , pulling me with her and I got stop by someone else holding my arm , we look behind to see

"Leave Her Seo Hi-Jun"

____________________________________

Thanks for reading
20 Votes for next chapter

_____________________________________
Hey guys , So sorry I got so much busy with my school work that's why I can't update, Forgave me , anyway bye...love ya