Chapter 15 - Kim Beomgyu

Author's POV...

"Leave her , Seo Hi-Jun"

Someone said coldly , as you three look at the left side to see , The one and only
Kim Beomgyu

His cold eyes was sending shivering to Hi-Jun, you can feel it as his hand was vibrating that was holding you.

"I. Said. Leave. Her" Beomgyu said coldly while gritting his teeth , Hi-Jun quickly take his hand back , As He look back at Beomgyu.

"There's no Fair , Go F*ck yourself!!!" Beomgyu yell at the crowd as all of them start to go away , Hi-Jun was also about to leave , When Hyunjin and Felix block his way.

"How Dare you touch her" Felix look up and look at Hi-Jun, Hi-Jun look down at him and chuckles.

Y/n's POV...

Hi-Jun Chuckles as their height "So...what are you gonna do about that Lil Fox" He said , Hyunjin raise his one eyebrow and He push Hi-Jun.

"What the- What's your problem!!!" He shout as He fall on his butt , Hyunjin smirk and Felix Look down at him.

"How Dare you touch her" Felix ask his cold deep voice , Hi-Jun Stand up and hold Felix's Collar "I Did" He said and Punch Felix's Face , Hyunjin also punch him on his good face that become red.

Hi-Jun stand up and was about to kick Hyunjin when I hold His back of the collar preventing His Legs to touch Hyunjin.

I give him a Round kick on his face and a kick on his hips as that was enough to make him not capable of standing up , He touch his bleeding lips and Look at me.

Author's POV...

"WAIT!...you are the one who was f*cking that girl in the bathroom right" someone said as she came forward "It was Him..."Kai(TxT) Also Said while looking at him up and down with DaHyun.

"What are you taking about" Nayeon ask them , Kai(TxT) and Dahyun turn to Nayeon.

"Unnie You remember when I told you , Me and Kai was going towards the cafeteria by passing the washroom" Dahyun Explain as Nayeon nod "we heard some noise like mo*n's , Me and Dahyun was about walk away ignoring the noise but then , One Boy and girl came out" Kai (TxT) explain as Dahyun nod.

"And It was him , I am sure" Dahyun said as Kai nod "yeah it was him although we can't remember the face of that girl" Kai said.

"It was 5 months ago , Isn't it" Nayeon said as The two nod , Those three turn to him and look at him with cold eyes.

"You are resticated for the shitty thing you did in the washroom" Nayeon Said , As Hi-Jun stand up , chuckles while dusting his dress off.

"And...Who are you to rusticate me babygirl" Hi-Jun said while smirking While checking Nayeon from up to down.

You all look at Hi-Jun with disgusting expression as how down he can be , Like doesn't he have shame , Beomgyu insult him infront of everyone, Hyunjin Push him , You Make him incapable of standing up as his legs was still shaking.

Yet Still he is checking NaYeon out , In a blink of eyes Hi-Jun was again on the ground with a black eye , You all Meet with A raging Jeongyeon, TaeHyun also kick him in the stomach, Jungkook held his collar making him stand up.

Jungkook Kick him towards Taehyung, Who held him by the back of the collar and smash his face in the nearest tree.

Soobin , Beomgyu and Kai showed him with punches , then push him towards Jimin and Ryujin , Ryujin Punch him in the stomach and Move aside as He vomid blood and kneel down.

Jimin tsk at him , And pull his hair roughly him making him stand up , He kick his stomach and Throw him into your legs.

Before you could hold him , Felix and Hyunjin came , They hold him by his shirt and rip it , Minji Including all of the girl expect you close their eyes.

Hi-Jun's whole body was covered in blood including his face , You toke his rip Shirt piece and wrap it around your hand, You toke small steps towards him , while looking at him with cold eyes.

"I-I am S-Sorry" He voice with tears flowing from his eyes , You Punch his Jaw making a crack sound , You normal punch was enough to making him lay on the ground.

You held his hair and push him up , You drag him and kick his back making him kneel infront of NaYeon.

"You should be sorry to hear , Not me" You said coldly while looking at Nayeon , Her eyes were directly looking into yours.

"NaYeo- What" You cut him off "I mean Noona , I am Really really sorry , Please forgive, I am Sorry for all the shitty things I did , I am So sorry, You can resticate Me with no offence, Please Resticate me" He pleased Nayeon while joining his hands together, Nayeon Look at him satisfiedly and then Nod.

"Respect Girls , Now You are resticated" Nayeon said as Hi-Jun jump from his Place and Run towards the gate , He didn't even Care to cover his bloody body and Left from there.

You chuckles looking at him , You feel someone poke your biceps so turn to your left direction to see the one and only

Smol Bean Chaeyoungie...

____________________________________

Thanks For reading
20 Votes for next chapter

_____________________________________

Hey guys , sry so so sry , I am so busy nowadays that I hardly got time for myself...

And I recently got a Step-Sister , Who is 17 years Old , Gotta call her Unnie but She Call me Oppa when I wear my glasses infront of her.

Aniyo Guys my eyes are fine , I Just wear for style anyway bye...Love ya