Chapter 11 - Perfect

Y/n's Pov

"Y/n/n~ Come on wake up" Someone shake me as I open my eyes , I rub my left side area , feeling noone beside me , I look at my side to see noone.

"Minji is already downstair" That person who shake me said , I look at that person and meet a angel , No- J...Jihyo , She smile at me and clear her throat.

"Minji is already downstair, IU asked me to wake you up so that's why I am here" She explain as I nod "so take a bath fastly and have breakfast with us , we only have 30 mins for university" She said as my brain cell work , Today is Monday.

"Okay" I said as she nod and went out of my door , she also my close my door , so nice- wait...w...what the , Why I am thinking so much.

I get out of my bed and take my clothes, I get in my bathroom and close the door.

-

Jihyo's POV

We sit on the chair as all of us came expect for y/n , Suddenly we heard someone couch we look up to see y/n coming from upstairs.

W...wait , How can someone can be so P..perfect, Preety, beautiful, handsome and hot at the same time , she was looking coldly , she sat beside me as there was only one sit between Kiya and me.

perfect, Preety, beautiful, handsome and hot at the same time , she was looking coldly , she sat beside me as there was only one sit between Kiya and me

[This is what you are wearing]

"What's for breakfast" She ask with her cold voice which send spine into my body, IU smile "Japchae and Teokbbokki" IU replied as Y/n nod.

But There was a different intense between Y/n , Minji and Kiya , Minji Was watching Kiya Intensely as Kiya was looking at Y/n's Side profile.

Y/n was unbothered, she continues to eat , Kiya also start to eat but she continues to look at y/n time to time.

I was also looking at three of them , All of us were eating expect for me who was busy looking at three of them.

Suddenly y/n face me with a cold look "Is there something on my face" She said in a low voice , I quickly shake my head and start to eat my food , she also continue to eat her food.

-

"Minji let's go" Y/n said to Minji who was busy using her phone , she put her phone in her Bag and went to y/n , hugging her side.

"What happen" y/n ask Minji who just shake her head and smile at y/n , y/n chuckles at her and then they went out.

Jungkook's POV

As Y/n and minji out , IU also went to Work , Suddenly there was a sound of horn , Felix went out , as there was his friends, we also take out our car and went off university.

-

"Taehyung Oppa , Hiii"

"Jiminie Oppa , look at me please"

"Jungkook oppa step on me"

"Soobin looking so hot that I might get sunburn"

"Beomgyu Oppa~"

"Taehyun why are so addictive"

"Kai oppa , You look extra sexy today"

Ofc , our fangirls greet us first.

"Omg Jennie, You look so sexy with your hair open"

"Rose Let me Buy you lunch today please"

"Lisa , Let's be partner for today's dance class"

"Yeji you look so pretty when you smile , please smile at me"

"Lia , You are a natural beauty"

"Ryujin , I get pregnant by just looking at you"

"Chaeryoung you eyes are so beautiful that I can look myself at them"

"Yuna , Let me atleast count you"

"TWICE ARE BACK , GUYS TODONGS ARE BACK"

"Nayeon my bunny , how are you"

"Jeongyeon Marry me please"

"Momo we also can be partner for today's dance class"

"Sana , I love you , look at me"

"Jihyo , I miss your voice so much"

"Mina Your voice is so sweet , did you put honey on it"

"Dubu , I miss you so much"

"Chaeyoung, Your fashion is so cool"

"Tzuyu Marry me"

Ofc Our sisters are so beautiful, They continue to yell out names , we make out way to the entrance to our 30% university, We don't know the rest percentage to owner who they are.

We reach the cafeteria to see noone , good for us , We sit on our table that was big enough for us , then there came EXO and Red Velvet , They sit on the table beside us , then we start to talk.

"Umm Jennie would you atleast let me count you" Kai (Exo) Said , Jennie sigh and shake her head as no "Look Kai , We have already talk about that right , I don't have feelings for you , I only see you as a friend" Jennie explain with a hint of disappointment.

"Come on noona , he is not bad" I said as Jimin and Taehyung nod "yeah , look he is good looking" Jimin said "Also Rich" Taehyung also add.

"Yeah Tall" "Smart" Taehyun and Kai also add , We all nod as agreement "Yeah he is almost Perfect" Soobin also butt in , But Jennie still shake her head.

"Guys you are not understanding, I don't a f*cking Perfect person , I want to have a person who is loyal and always be there for me" Jennie said as she stand up from her sit and head towards the door of cafeteria.

Jennie's POV

I stand up from my sit and head towards the door as I was pissed off , they think that a perfect person can give us everything, no they can't.

Also a person who is not loyal how can the person be perfect, Kai have cheat many girls , I know he is almost perfect but not fully perfect, he is good looking causing many girls to fall for him , he even date them then cheat on them.

Me and Kai have talk about that , why he can't understand that I only see him as a friend nothing else , Oppa's also know that he have cheated many girls but still they are convincing me to date him , unblievable.

Author's POV

As Jennie was in deep yet pissed thought, she didn't notice and hit her head into a strong chest , she stumbled and was about to fall when that person , held Jennie's waist , Jennie Also Grab that person's collar , preventing her from falling as Her eyes were close she didn't notice the position they were nor the person

"Watch where are you going , Kim"

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading
20 Votes for next chapter

_____________________________________
Hey guys , New chapter, Hope you all like it , Bye...love ya