Chapter 9 - That Someone

Author's pov

Cold eyes where fix on the door, foot tapping sound can be also heard , a sigh left the mouth of IU , while looking at y/n from the living room , sitting with the Kim's siblings and Felix.

"Y/n come on , she is on her way isn't like she will ran away"

IU said , Felix look up from his ice cream as he nod although no one see him , Y/n look at her unnie and her foot finally stop tapping, Y/n nod.

Just then the door bell ring , y/n stop on her track and look at door , the door open reaveling y/n's someone that y/n also can't describe, that girl smile widely when the moment her eyes meet with y/n.

That girl didn't think of anything and ran to her bestest bestfriend, She jump on Y/n as y/n catch her on her strong arms , y/n's bestfriend start to kiss everywhere on y/n's face.

Kim's siblings were hella confused like they were in the morning , first what they heard from IU and Felix was that Y/n doesn't like kisses in face and second one will blow your mind.

The Lee Y/n , cold hearted and merciless has a baby face when she smile , The Lee y/n smile first time infront of Kim's siblings

It's not like you don't smile , you smile only infront of your Dad , Unnie , oppa And one and only Kim Minji , Your Bestfriend

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Y/n's Pov

"You still have your baby face" Minji said while grabbing my face , still in my arms , I put her down and she hug me as her life depends on me.

"We are also here" IU unnie said annoyedly, Felix oppa also nod , minji give them a hug and again come to me , she smile which also I return, she dragged me to the sofa in which unnie and oppa was sitting.

"Guys Meet Her , she is Y/n's best friend" IU unnie introduce her "Hii , I am Kim Minji , Nice to meet you all" Minji said and bow , Mr.Namjoon Smile.

"Nice to meet you minji , I am Kim namjoon and there are my siblings , guys introduce yourself"

-

After introducing Minji went to take a bath while I am here using my with Felix by side , Suddenly the door bell rand , The maids open the Reaveling Straykids.

Bangchan - Hey Y/n

Y/n - Hey Bangchan-shiii

Straykids - Hiii

Felix - Hello Dorks

Hyunjin - Yah!! Y/n where is that brat...

Y/n - Who brat....Oh Minji

Minji - So you Think I am a Brat

Minji Talk while coming from upstairs slowly, Her blank face is scary.

Y/n - Ofc no...Hyunjin think that you are Brat

Hyunjin - Yeah!!

Minji Stand infront of Hyunjin with her arms cross , Hyunjin Also cross His arms against his chest.

Felix - here we go again

He mumble under his breath but Ofc I heard it , I turn to him and He also look at me and sigh.

Felix - IU noona , Bangchan-shiii, HYUNJIN AND MINJI ARE FIGHTING OVER Y/N AGAIN.

Felix yell on top of his lungs , As Unnie and bangchan-shii were at the kitchen with Jisoo , They came out and Went to them , Unnie come to Minji while bangchan-shii went to hyunjin.

Bangchan - Come On , She is both of you's Bestfriend Right.

IU - why fighting over her

Minji - Cuz she is mine

Hyunjin - *scoff* Jin-jja

They both were glaring at each other , Iu unnie and bangchan-shii sigh and went back to what they were doing , Now It Was Me , Felix , Hyunjin , Minji and Kim's Siblings expect For Namjoon, Yeonjun , Jisoo , Jin , Hoseok and Yoongi , who went to there room while Jisoo was already in the kitchen.

Minji and Hyunjin were still Glaring at each other, Felix was on his phone , The maknae line Were talking with each other, The Other boy's were in there phone while the other girls were talking.

While Me , I am looking at my two dorks Bestfriend , There Cold eye war was so strong that they didn't even notice me , That I was looking at them , I sigh and Open my Legs and arms wide open bcuz I am exhausted , I close my eyes

-

"Y/n wake up , lunch is ready" someone shake me up from my sleep , My eyes were half open and half close , I look at that person to see it was Yeji and at her side were Jihyo and Sana I guess that was there name when they introduced thereself To Minji.

"I am Up" I said with my Husky Voice as I am still sleepy "wash your mouth and To eat" Jihyo said and I nod , I went to My room and wash my face , And then went downstairs, To see all of them were sitting and there was a Seat left Between That Bunny Girl and Minji , I guess her name was Nayeon.

Straykids were also there , Hyunjin and Minji were still Glaring at each other, I take my sit and start to eat , I really am not in a mood to eat.

I just look at My food and Stand up , Unnie and Oppa Look at me Confusedly.

IU - what happen

Y/n - I don't have appreciate to eat

Felix - me neither

He said as he also stand up his seat , Unnie nod , Me and Felix went to living room watching the TV.

-

Right Now we are at the living room sitting, Minji was Sitting in my lap with her head buried into my neck , Straykids-shii went their home after the lunch, IU unnie , Jin, Jisoo, Namjoon, Yeonjun, Yoongi and Hoseok were in there room , working...

Felix - It's so boring

Oppa said as he let his Head fall backward leaning against the couch, Minji nod in my neck as she look up and Hold my face.

Minji - Let's play The Spicy Mafia Game...

She said as Felix also Look at her , Oppa nod then look at The Kim's siblings

"Can we also play" Jihyo Said while smiling at me , Minji and Felix nod at her , Her smile grow more wide , She turn to the Others who were also looking at her.

"Let's play

_____________________________________

Thanks for reading
20 Votes for next chapter

______________________________________      Hey Guys , New Chapter update, my exam will be finished at 12th July so I will start updating my books again , Also New Book "Hero of Life" Is out , Go and Check it , Show your love to it , bye....love ya