Chapter 12 - Not a F*cker

Y/n's POV

"Let me buy a banana milk guys , I am dying for it" I said as They nod minji kiss my cheeks as I smile towards her and then I went towards the cafeteria.

There were not so people , The hallway was almost empty maybe they are at there classes , I didn't even notice that I am already in the entrance of the cafeteria.

As I was about to enter someone bump into my chest , I was strong enough to handle my body while the person who bump into me was about to fall.

The person grab my collar as I put my hands around the person's waist preventing her from falling, And guess who it was...

"Watch where are you going Kim" I said to her , As she open her cat-eyes , She realise the position in which we were and quickly release herself from me.

"I was , you weren't Asshole" She snap at me , as I smirk.

"Is this the first thing are you going to say after I save you" I ask her , she cross her arms above her chest and look at me.

"So what do you want me to say" She ask me "does that mean I am controlling you" I ask her cockily ofc with a smirk , I may look a pervert right now.

"Gosh! , You are so annoying" she said and was about to walk away , but I held her hand and pull her back making her hit her back to the wall.

"You know , you should say thank you or a simple thanks" I said to her I step forward towards her , She remain silent so I went more near her.

"Move back , you are too close" She said while pressing her fingers on my collarbone.

"I will if you say thank you or a simple thanks" I said again as she just sigh.

"Thanks" She says as I step back satisfiedly , I smirk at her as she roll her eyes annoyedly "you should be thankful cuz I don't have a mood to fight" She smirk at me and grab my collar making my face closer to her.

"You remember that kick right" She whisper in my left ear and Step back with a smirk and left me there , Do she think that her kick can hurt the mafia queen...

Leave it , I went towards the counter and tell the cashier to give me a banana milk.

"One banana milk" I told her as I take out my card from my wallet as I prefer to keep wallet then purse cuz it's easy to put wallet in the pocket than roaming about with a purse in your hand.

Kim's Siblings POV

"Who was she" Kai asked as Noone dare to talk even look at us , But Ofc she dare to hold Jennie's Hand and even get closer to her.

"That Girl is new , isn't she" Sehun said , She just join this Last Friday that's means Today is her second day.

Even Minji and Kiya take admission in this university, But Where is Kiya , as Minji left with Y/n , she is surely with Straykids.

"Wait , Is the cashier flirting with y/n" Ryujin said , as we all look at y/n to look the cashier Was so touchy with y/n , But She was unbothered.

She was Sliding her card into the card machine when the cashier put her hand on y/n's hand , as y/n look at there hands and at the cashier.

She remove her hand from the cashier hand , She take her banana milk from the counter and was about leave when the cashier held her hand.

Author's POV

A the cashier held your hand , A loud can be heard at Kim's table , Where Yeji thud her hand and stormed her way towards you.

"Call Me" The cashier said to me and place a piece of paper in your hand , Before you could say , You were pull rough by your collar.

"She is Not a F*cker , You know" There Was a another Cat-eyes-girl , Who replied to the cashier as the cashier quickly low her head , cuz Ofc she is a Kim , 30% owner of this university, who can fire her any second.

"Would you let go of my collar" You told her as she was still holding your collar , she release your collar as you fix you collar.

You were not angry at her cuz first she was nice to you at home or anywher and second she did this for protecting you from that cashier although you can handle it yourself.

You turn around To leave but unexpected you get hit on your chest.

"Why does everyone have to bump into me" You said groanly as you hold that person who bump into you by your one hand as your other hand is holding your banana milk.

"You!" You said as you pull that person so that , the person can stand up , that person was holding your shoulder as your one hand was still wrap around that person waist.

"So This is why , you came here huh!!" You quickly release that person as you heard her voice , You look at the entrance to see Minji , looking at you with burning eyes , Believe me or not Minji is scary when she want to.

"Ofc No , I came here to get Banana Milk" You said as you raise up from banana milk , she cross her arms and come towards you

"Then Is she your banana milk that you was holding her earlier" She said to me , you quickly shake your head.

"No , she bump into me and was about to fall , so I just hold her" you explain, Minji just sigh and walk away.

You tried to hold her hand but she yank away your hand, Confusing was written of your face.

You feel a hand on your shoulder, as anger start to build inside your body , you pin that person at the nearest pillar.

But Again That person have no fault on it , she just slip and you hold her , Noone's fault , It's noone's fault , You release that Person.

"It's Okay Baby, She might be Just Jealous"

"Stup The f*ck Up , Kiya"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading
20 Votes for next chapter

______________________________________

Hey guys , Nothing really happen in this chapter, Sorry for that and I just need your suggestion with something.

1. Should I make Minji as Kim's siblings long lost sibling as Her real name is 'Kim Minji'.