Chapter 3 - Admiring her

Y/n pov

Urgh why is my head hurting so much , also my back , I open my eyes and look around to find I am sleeping on the big couch , I again look around to look for my phone , and found it on the table that is 10 step away from me.

I walk to the table and pick up phone to see and time , it's 5am

It's so early , I sleep at 11pm. I thought

Then I walk towards my room , thank God that , that bratty kiya was silent , maybe she and that motherfucking guy was cuddling , but who the fuck they are to come in my thought , I made my way towards my bathroom and take a cold shower , I wore a black crop hoodie , a sport bra underneath and a black jogging pants then went to the GYM , ofc for working out , After reaching there , I take out my apple airboat and put them in my ear , listening my fav playlist.

Jennie's pov

I woke up by hearing someone walking at the hallway , I push myself up from the bed and door the door lightly to see who was it , I sneak to look noone , I come out of the room and look around to find noone , then I went to the stair and look down at the door to see , kiya who had a brunch of hickeys , waving at the guy who just went out , I notice she was wearing a tank top and a tight short.

Then she turn around and strech her body , and start to walk upstairs , I immediately went to the room , where I was sleeping earlier , when she went inside her room , I again come out bcuz I want to go for a walk , it's only 5:30 but I again hear someone counting , I follow the voice.

And reach a door , I open silently to see y/n doing push ups , sweat all over her body.

96

97

98

99

And 100

She finish her counting and laid at the cold floor , she was breathing heavily then suddenly she stand up and put on her black crop top , that's when I notice her rock hard abs , shining bcuz of sweats , she then made her way towards me , not me but the door.

She then look up and her eyes meet mine , that's when I notice how handsome and beautiful she was , her dark brown are so unreadable that you can get lost just to find something that you can read , her pointed nose and lastly her dark red yet pinkish lip that has a piecing on her right side.

I come out of my dream when she snap her fingers in front of my face , my face heat up , see who would think that the mafia princess get blush by just a simple thing.

She start to talk with her cold voice , I also give her the answer with my cold tone

Y/n - what are you doing here

Jennie - that's n-none of your business

First my blush then second I slammed infront of her , wtf is wrong with me  i was about to walk away but get pulled in the room by her hand holding mine , then she pinned both me and my hand , that's when I notice she is so tall , probably taller than namjoon oppa , I had to look up to meet her cold yet calm eyes , that I find relaxing.

Y/n - it's my business you are in the same room as mine

Jennie - I already told you , that's none of your fucking business

Y/n - oh baby , it's my fucking business

just then I fell my cheeks heating up.

Jennie - yah!!! Leave me , you crap