The both of us spent a few minutes looking around. "What about this one?" I pointed to a plushie on the shelf. "Ew." Angel frowned.

"You're so mean." I chuckled.

"What about this one?" I pointed to another. Angel turned around and looked at it. "That shit ugly." Angel bluntly spoke.

I quickly covered my mouth. "Angel, stop being mean." I told her, hitting her arm. "Then stop picking out ugly shit." Angel slapped me upside the back of my head.

I looked over at her and smiled a little with my tongue to the side of my cheek.

"You keep putting your hands on me and-" I tried to speak. "And what? And what?" Angel interrupted me while walking into me, pushing me back a little.

I silently smiled a bit while turning my face away from Angel's, which was only maybe an inch away now.

"Right. Shut up." Angel said, pecking my cheek then walking off.

I swear she's tryna get fucked tonight.

I looked back over at the plushies and saw a little cute, light green one. "We're getting him. I don't care what you say." I spoke out load. "We can get that one." Angel nodded.

Angel then turned back to the shelf she was scanning, looking for a girl. I picked up the green one and walked over to Angel.

I stood rather closely behind her. Bored, I started breathing heavy and sighing in her ear.

"Get the fuck from behind me with that shit." Angel immediately said, pushing me back a little. I walked back up behind her and smacked her cap off her head.

I quickly tried to run off but Angel aggressively yanked me back by my hoodie.

"Damn..." I mumbled at how aggressively she pulled me back. Angel kept a hold on my hoodie with one hand.

Angel sighed while picking up her cap. "You like this one?" she then pointed to a pink and purple plushie. I nodded my head. Angel picked it up then began walking with her hand on my hoodie.

Quite a few people looked at us. Some confused, some concerned and some obviously just being nosy.

Maybe I should blink twice.

On our way back to the car, Niya called my phone. "What?" I answered the phone.

"Excuse me?" Niya responded. "You're excused." I smiled. "Anyways. You're staying with Angel tonight right?" Niya asked.

"Not necessarily." I answered.

"Tay and I are back at the apartment, just letting you know." Niya expressed. "Mhm. Okay." I slowly nodded, not really surprised. I already knew what she was getting at, but me being home certainly didn't stop them last night.

"Alright, Angel's calling me for something important, I have to go, bye." I spoke before hanging up the phone.

Angel was giving me a side eye when I looked up from my phone.

"Don't give me that look." I said.

"We're going back to your place." I then smiled. "Sure." Angel chuckled, opening the car door for me. She then finally let my hoodie go, allowing me to get inside.