6

The aroma of delicious food filled the kitchen as Banri stood over the stove, focused on preparing a meal for himself and Naruto. He hummed softly to himself, finding comfort in the familiar routine of cooking. However, his concentration was soon broken when he felt strong arms wrap around his waist from behind.

"Naruto," Banri gasped, feeling a shiver of pleasure run down his spine as Naruto's warm body pressed against his back. He could feel the blonde's fingers gently playing with his long, crimson hair, and he couldn't help but lean into the touch.

Naruto nuzzled his nose into Banri's hair, inhaling the sweet scent of his shampoo. "You smell amazing," he murmured, his voice low and husky.

Banri blushed at the compliment, his heart racing at the intensity of Naruto's gaze on him. He turned off the stove and placed the spatula down, giving in to Naruto's affectionate advances. His resistance was futile, as Naruto's touch had always had a way of breaking down his walls.

As Naruto trailed his hands down Banri's body, the redhead let out a soft whimper, his body responding to the blonde's touch. He felt a mix of pleasure and vulnerability, as if Naruto could read him like an open book.

Naruto's lips found their way to Banri's neck, and he kissed and nibbled at the sensitive skin, wanting to leave his mark on the redhead. Banri tilted his head to give Naruto better access, his breath hitching with each touch of Naruto's lips.

"N-Naruto," Banri moaned, unable to hold back the sounds of pleasure escaping his lips. He felt the heat building between them, the hunger and desire in Naruto's touch igniting a fire within him.

Turning around, Naruto captured Banri's lips in a passionate kiss, their tongues dancing together in a fervent tango. Banri wrapped his arms around Naruto's neck, pulling him closer as their bodies pressed against each other.

The counter provided support as Naruto deepened the kiss, the weight of his body making Banri feel safe and secure. He melted into the embrace, lost in the moment with Naruto.

"Naruto, I can't resist you," Banri admitted between breathless kisses. "You have this effect on me, and I can't get enough."

Naruto grinned, a glint of possessiveness in his eyes. "Good," he said, his voice filled with desire. "Because I can't get enough of you either, Banri."

With that, Naruto lifted Banri onto the counter, their bodies still pressed together as the redhead wrapped his legs around Naruto's waist. Their kisses grew more urgent, their hands roaming each other's bodies with abandon.

"Naruto," Banri moaned, arching into the blonde's touch. "Please..."

Naruto's lips found their way to Banri's neck again, leaving a trail of love bites along the soft skin. He relished the way Banri reacted to his touch, his body trembling with pleasure.

"Tell me what you want, Banri," Naruto whispered, his hot breath sending shivers down Banri's spine.

"I want you," Banri said without hesitation. "I want all of you, Naruto."

Naruto groaned, his desire intensifying. "You have me," he said, his voice filled with determination. "All of me."

Their clothes soon became a hindrance, and Naruto wasted no time in removing them, revealing Banri's soft, flawless skin. The redhead gasped as Naruto's hands traced every curve and dip of his body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake.

Naruto's lips met Banri's again, their kiss becoming even more fervent as their bodies pressed together. Their movements were filled with passion and urgency, a need to be as close to each other as possible. Naruto sucked on Banri's nipples with greed, spreading his legs further as he started stroking Banri's cock that was leaking precum onto the surface. Banri's moans were light and airy as he begged Naruto for more, for Naruto to take him. 

"Damn," Naruto purred as he slipped his fingers inside Banri who was now bent over the counter. He pressed his back to Banri's as he fingered the petite male open who was crying out in pleasure at having his prostate played with eagerly. The drool slipped from Banri's lips as he rocked back into Naruto's fingers, his thighs quivering in need. 

"I can't take it," Banri cried softly as Naruto's fingers pulled out. "Naruto, please." 

Naruto chuckled at Banri's state as he pumped his own cock a few times, making it slick with Banri's juices before making his way into the smaller male. Banri gripped the counter, his eyes rolling back slightly as his tongue hung slightly out of his mouth. "Oh, Naruto," Banri whispered reverently as he felt the entire length of the blonde deep inside me. "I think I'm coming," He panted. 

Naruto gripped Banri's hair, wrapping it around in his fist and yanked his head back to kiss him as he started fucking into his boyfriend. They both cursed as their tongue stroked in an open mouth kiss, Banri's moaning made Naruto's cock twitch in anticipation at offloading into his body. To stain him with Naruto's stench. 

"Your insides are so tight baby," Naruto murmured as he bit into Banri's neck which caused him to tighten up even further. "I couldn't resist seeing you cooking in the kitchen. You looked so sexy, it made me think that this is what you wanted to do for the rest of your life." 

Banri cried out desperately as Naruto started targeting his prostate, milking him but Banri didn't want to come yet so he held out. "Naruto! Please oh, Kami-sama!" 

"Do you want that?" Naruto whispered roughly in his ear. "Do you want to be my housewife? I do. I want you barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen. I want to bend you over the counter and have you wet and ready after a long day at work. Do you want that?" 

"Yes!" Banri started stroking his cock. "I wanna be your wife, I wanna be bred. Please breed me." 

Naruto moaned at those words, his eyes turning crimson as he released Banri's hair, letting his splay across Banri's back, jerking with each of his thrusts as he dug his now claws into Banri's hips, watching his ass shake with each motion he made to plow even deeper into the male below him. 

"Your mine, mine!" Naruto growled, his voice becoming distorted. It only made Banri so close to coming against the cupboards as he felt Naruto latch onto his neck. "Who do you belong to?" 

"You," Banri whimpered, his body trembling with pleasure. 

"What's my name?"

"Naruto," Banri moaned in reverence like it was a prayer. A holy name even.

As they made love on the kitchen counter, time seemed to stand still. The only thing that mattered was each other, their bodies entwined in a dance of love and desire. Banri couldn't hold it in and neither could Naruto so they both soon came, Naruto demanding Banri hold out until he said he could come. Banri was treated to his first real orgasm. It was blinding as his vision blanked as he felt himself squirting but also Naruto's load filling him up, his cock pulsing inside him. 

Afterward, they collapsed onto the kitchen floor, their bodies still entangled. Banri felt a sense of euphoria wash over him, a feeling of contentment and bliss that he had never known before Naruto came into his life.

Naruto pulled Banri into his arms, holding him close as they both caught their breath. "You're amazing," Naruto whispered, his voice filled with awe. 

Banri chuckled weakly, he couldn't find any strength in his body after what Naruto put him through. "No, you're silly." 

Naruto smiled and kissed his cheek tenderly.