Chapter sixteen 🥀

Începe de la început

Jungkook's whole body frozen when he realized Taehyung was standing infront of him, but his facial expression was blank however it makes Jungkook feel uncomfortable for look at those eyes directly so Jungkook dig his heads down to floor and his fingers starts to playing with his t- shirt ham .

Teahyung 's eyes travel to Jungkook cute fluffy face for while , exactly how much Taehyung miss this face , even when he remember Jungkook's face and his cute dimple smile Taehyung ended up in bar .

Going to bar and drink with someone becomes his best choice to get rid of this melting face. But today Taehyung can't turn back or leave because Jungkook stands on infront of him , but his face looks so puffy and even his eyes little bit reddish as well them are swollen. All even taehyung's eyes stop others cute boopy cherry color nose .

Taehyung eyes examined Jungkook face more clearly and even it's clearly visible for Taehyung Jungkook cry earlier.

Taehyung's all anger just vanished  as an ocean wave and even his facial expression changed when he sees Jungkook's doe eyes finally meet him greenish ocean eyes .

Suddenly two of them felt whole two weeks didn't they deprived to see each others presences.

Jungkook want to asked why Taehyung act like this and even took his every single thing in his life .

Jungkook wants to scream at this person infront of his eyes, wants hit that person why he made this whole fuss in his life ?

But Jungkook's mouth didn't utter any words , even his eyes blurred with tears his mouth didn't know where should he start up this conversation with him .

Taehyung's eyes traveled down where Jungkook's fingers playing with his T-shirt ham it's just like he is trying to control himself from panicking.

Taehyung heads lower to other height and took some air to his lungs before talk with other .

" Jungkook ... "

Jungkook whole heart stop when he heard other deep voice, his eyes slowly closing and try to catch his name from his voice again.

" go and make my dinner ... ! "

Taehyung up his head and went away from other presences .

Did he ignore him and his own feelings?

Yes he did it again and even Taehyung doesn't know how long he'll stay like this with him.

Even not telling truth and hurting someone Already have something about them its kind a hard for bottle up every single emotions inside heart,

Even Taehyung from outside cold hearted person but actually he isn't not that kind of one .

—————

After sometimes Jungkook finished up the whole cooking thing and arranged the table for Taehyung to eat , he still remembered how Jin arranged the table for him early morning as well Jungkook arranged it same as like.

" Tae..."
Jungkook went near to his room and lowly knock on the door but Taehyung didn't respond to him.

He only started to the door and waited until other one came out from the room , but no one came out from there, so Jungkook felt his legs paining due to standing up there .