Chapter twenty one 🥀

Missing you my gorgeous......

Namjoon too scared to see other face as well his mind fill up with thousands of negative thoughts at the same time

Namjoon too scared to see other face as well his mind fill up with thousands of negative thoughts at the same time .

But before he open  up his eyes he felt his hands wetting by other's tears . In that time Namjoon got more scared because if other again sees him as Mick .

" open your eyes Namjoon , why you did it ? "

Namjoon heard others sniffing voice what ever happened inside his head, he slowly open up his eyes , even though huge tears gathered in his eyes and stubbornly waiting for fell out from his eyes .

" I was asked from you question Namjoon ? "

Jin's hands were hitting others chest and constantly asked same question from Namjoon, but other wasn't not sure what he should say now to Jin .

Namjoon slowly and tenderly kept his hand on other's hand try stop the hits.

" look Jin I'm so sorry,

For do that , but hear me carefully okay ! And please don't cry !.."
Namjoon wiped Jin's tears and lovingly caressed him fully fluffy cheeks by his thumb,

But their full attention went to some ones sarcastic laughter.

" I knew this ....

I knew this two of you have something interesting...

Exactly Jin how was he ?

Is he good at in bed .....? "

Namjoon quickly turned to other side for give him quick death , but before he punch other face Jin shook his head and try move out with him from living room area .

" no... no you guys can do your good stuff in here because I'm going back .

And if Taehyung ask me just tell him give me a call ..

So bye .... Byes love birds....."

Mick growl faked and winked at them while move out from the house .

When Mick came out of the house he waited near to the gate until his cab arrive . He spit out and wiped dry blood from his mouth angrily.

" see brother your son did wrong thing and even still listen to me isn't it incredible ah ...?" Mick just thought about it and laughed like a crazy person.