Fourteen (The IT Dance Duet)

*~Yeonjun POV~*

"What?" Was I really hearing manager Jisoo correctly?

"Aside from the collaboration between You, Iseul, Hyunjin, Karina, Wooyung, Yeji, and Heesung, The MAMA Awards asked if you and Iseul wanted to do a dance duet since your the IT Boy and Girl"

Right, I heard the collaboration correctly, but they want Isabella and I to work together too.

"What's do you think Yeonjun?"

Jisoo's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, yeah I'm down for both" I answered hopefully my nervousness wasn't very easy to pick up on.

"Thats great. I'll inform Iseul's manager about the dance. You're dismissed for now"  I bowed to him, walking back into the practice room where the guys were waiting for my return so we could discuss our performance for The MAMA Awards.  I opened the door to see the 4 of them sitting on the floor talking amongst themselves, noticing my appearance.

"Hyung, what'd they want to talk to you about?" Kai asks when I took the spot next to him on the floor.

"MAMA is having a collaboration dance with me, Iseul, Wooyoung, Hyunjin, Heesung, Yeji and Karina, and then they want Iseul and I to do a duet too"

"You're going to dance with Iseul? Hyung this might be really good or horrible for you" Beomgyu says with a hint of playfulness and teasing in his voice.

"Why would you say that?!" I asked glaring over at him

"You see, You like her right?! Well the duet could either help you get closer to her, or you might mess it up and she'll think you're a total loser and never want anything with you!"  The teasing in his voice now getting more noticeable. And I smack him on his back.

"Oww hyung why'd you hit me I'm just speaking the truth", Beomgyu now rubbing his arm against his back said.

"Because I'm not a loser" I snapped back at him.

"Beomgyu's right you know, this could be your one shot with her" Taehyun now speaking up, Soobin, and Kai nodding their heads agreeing with him.

"I know, I get it guys" I sighed laying back on the floor, taking my snapback off and running my hand through my hair.

"Have you talked to her yet?" Kai turns to look down at me.

"Not yet" I answered back.

"Hyung you should ask least text her, let her know you're okay with dancing with her"  Soobin kicks the bottom of my foot with the side of his.

I signed again, "Alright" I pulled out my phone opening my messages scrolling down finding Iseuls Contact name, clicking on the message.   The last message between us was a couple weeks ago when she congratulated us on our win from M Countdown, we then briefly spoke on a few schedules, we mainly see eachother around the company where we talk majority of the time.

Fuck, how do I start this!?! I pondered on about it for a bit before just deciding on keeping it simple

Me
Hey, so we're supposed to be doing a duet together, I'm very excited to work with you!

I looked over the message again before hitting send and placing my phone back into my pocket, our staff then knock on our door, signaling it's time for us to go over what we'd be performing.

~ Time Skip ~

An hour had passed by since we started working, we're currently setting up the arrange for Frost as well as getting a few tips and ideas for the choreography when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, pulling it out to see Iseul responded.

Isabella Jung Iseul
Hey! sorry for the late reply I was in a meeting!

*ding* she sent another message

Isabella Jung Iseul
Yeah I was just informed of our duet and the other collaboration. I'm very excited to work with you too Yeonjun!!

I could feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

Me
Do you know when we start practicing?

Isabella Jung Iseul
Later this evening I believe!? My manager just said he still needs to discuss the schedule with yours.

I was about to type back when the bubble under her name appeared again

Isabella Jung Iseul
Do you think they'll let us choose the song and choreography our own dance or are we getting a choreographer?

Hmm, I wasn't entirely sure myself.

Me
I'm not sure, they'll probably let us know during our first practice.

Isabella Jung Iseul
Yeah Hopefully! I just hope it's not to complicated, we're already going to be really busy juggling this dance, and the other one ontop of our group performances 😅

Shit. That's right the other dance. Jisoo had said it was suppose to be called "Bloom The Sound" or something like that.

Me
We'll figure it out, Our managers wouldn't have accepted it if they thought we couldn't do it!

Isabella Jung Iseul
Yeah You're right! I've got to get to practice, I'll see you later Yeonjun!!

Me
See you soon!

I put my phone back down to see the boys smiling at me

"What?!" I asked them

"You were smiling at your phone" Soobin says, the corners of his mouth raising up, teasing me.

"Shut up, you guys are so annoying"
I rolled my eyes at them as they making teasing noises and comments towards me.

"Lets get back to practice" I told them. They all share glaces between eachother before standing up and getting into their positions and continuing the practice.