Five (2019 activities)

~ July 2019~

We were currently preparing our next comeback, aside from this one we have 2 more group comebacks this year international showcases and then my 1st solo. Our next album will include 4 songs one of which being a Japanese song. And the week after it's release, all the artists in Pledis Entertainment will be on Idol Room together which I was really excited for.

For this comeback our company let me take control with producing and composing. Lyric writing is something I'm not super confident in yet but our music team wants to work with me and in order to improve my writing skills. Our title track is going to be called "Dumb" with the bsides: "Rumor" "Dahlia" and "Tung Tung" with Tung Tung being a Japanese song. Dumb was a different concept then Picky Picky was and I really hoped our Brave and the rest of the public liked our song as the comeback day approaches.

~ Comeback day ~

The first week of our promotions went by pretty quickly, the album made its way onto a few music charts not as high as our debut, but still on there we took 3 wins on the weekly award shows, and with this being our 2nd album to reach, I wanna say our group isn't a flop which made me really happy despite a few of the negatively that came from others.
And now the girls and I are in the van on our way to Idol Room with all our companies artists, this would be the first time we'd all be together on a show, once a year we have company dinners that include our ceo, staff, and artists, so we've all gotten pretty close, I'd really like to say we're all practically family, a extremely funny and talented one.

(* pledis fam idol room moments will be in the next chapter *)

*What she looks like during August and first half of October*

~ August ~

Once we finished our promotions for "Dumb" we were going to have showcases around the U.S. and Asia, 1 city in Europe, since it's our first year and we aren't that known yet, we were going to focus on only small promotions internationally, we'd go to Tokyo Japan, Hong Kong China, Bangkok Thailand, and then to London England then The U.S. for our showcases as well as to participate in KCon Los Angeles California, New York City New York, Las Vegas Nevada, Chicago Illinois, Denver Colorado, Atlanta Georgia, and then 2 cities in Texas, Austin and Houston. I'd like to think of it as a mini tour, performing our 2 albums in small venues and doing some Q&A's as well as some meet and greets.