Two (joining the debut team)

~2016~

Pledis Entertainment, home to Son Dambi, After School, Orange Caramel, Nuest, Hello Venus, Han Dong-Geun, Bumzu, NANA, Newly debuted boy group Seventeen, upcoming group group of 10 girls debing next year(Pristin), and a group of 9 girls already lined up to debut within the next 2 years(Fromis_9). Seventeen were a really fun group to be around, unlike SM Pledis artists and Trainees had more freedom and could interact with artists and Trainees the day I signed here I was greeted by all the artists but the three groups that really stuck out and made me comfortable where Seventeen, Nuest and this upcoming girl group. Nuest were our senior group but they really seemed like kids on the inside still, word from Seventeen and that they guided them all the way through their trainee days up until their most recent album. I've met them a few times Minhyun was going to sign a deal to stone music to compete on a survival show and to get more recognition for Nuest, Seventeen was really successful I assumed it for their concepts, After School and Orange Caramel have disbanded but some memebers stayed around for a bit before leaving the company so I didn't get to know them much. Some memebers of upcoming group I believe are going to be called Pristin have also signed to Stone for a survival show to get more recognition before they debut.

My first few months here at pledis were tough, Once again my name was known I've even had trainees as well as some of the artists ask me for pictures and autographs, but pledis was a smaller company although they had a lot of Trainees, all Trainees lived in the same houses but separate complexes and they only moved when they were chosen for the debut line up, those chosen were then moved to a separate dorm. The training hours here were also different then SM and honestly I missed everyone from SM. We all still all kept in contact with eachother but it was difficult not having them here. But a plus at Pledis is that the trainees were nicer, the 19 girls that were already in 2 separate line up groups were really kind, they helped me out and them as well as the the rest of the female trainees would always ask me stories about SM and my relationship with the artists there, they'd tell me they'd be jealous that I filmed scenes with Super Junior, NCT, and Shinee because some of the girls had crushes on the members and we'd laugh about it, then the girls would name some of the Seventeen memebers they'd that were cute too.

Occasionally SM artists would pay a vist to come see me, they bring little gifts and snacks. Taemin said he'd be filming a solo comeback that's a bit more mature and asked me if I wanted to be in it, and i told him I'd let him know and I needed to hear the song in order to get an idea of the vibe he was going for.

Seventeen were going to film a music video for their song called "mansane" *pretend it came out in 2016 instead of 2015* me and some of the other female trainees were going to be in it, we'd be in high-school uniforms and film inside of classrooms. They were going to ask 6 other girls, named: Minji, Soojin, Yiren, Remi, Gahyeon and Eunji. I've practiced with these girls and they're really funny, Minji and Yiren spent most practice working on their singing. Soojin and Yiren practiced Rap and dance, and Eunji and Gahyeon practiced both singing and rapping, Pledis staff specifically picked us for Seventeeens music video, they said we all had really nice visuals too so it's going to add a nice factor to their mv. To be honest out of all the trainees here I liked them the most, all of our personalities mixed together, and we helped eachother out we'd even stay inside the practice rooms together overnight and worked on bettering eachothers strengths and weaknesses, and if it came down to it, I'd like to debut with them more than the rest of the girls here.

~Few days later~

The girls, Seventeen and I were going to film the music video. I was paired up with Vernon, and S.coups as well as the group scenes throughout the mv. For my scene with Vernon, he was suppose to run after me pulling on my arm and I had to slap him and walk away. I felt nervous, I never had to shoot a scene hitting someone and I was afraid of hitting him to hard but he kept assuring me it would be okay. We had to reshoot the scene twice, the first time because I didn't want to hit Vernon hard, they told me it was okay to just go at it, "Annndddd start" Vernon runs up to my grabbing my arm and I turn around, and smack the hell outta him. "Scene!! Great job Iseul!!!" I hear being yelled from behind the scene but I run immediately towards Vernon to make sure he was alright. "Hansol are you okay??" I say in English, And he's nodding his head laughing with his hand in his cheek. "Bella you slapped the hell outta me" "omg are you okay??!" I asked with more concern this time. "Yeah I am, he reached out to hug me to show he was alright and I accepted his hug" after letting go for the brief second we started laughing while walking away.