Three part 1 (YG survival show)

*~January 2018~*

*What Isabella(Iseul) looks like during this time

"Hi nice to meet you we are Pledis future girl group HARMONIX!" We bowed and greeted YG's Ceo and the loads of camera men around.   The girls and I had accepted the offer to audition for YG's new show Mixing It Up *I made this show up based off of MixNine and Mix&Match*  The night our ceo told us we went back to our dorm to discuss it, we thought it'd be a good way to get early recognition for our group so the next morning we met with our ceo and began working on additions.  For the next 3 weeks and finally the day has arrived.

"Nice to meet you, introduce yourselves one by one, your position age, and what you're audtioning with."

I stepped up first
"Hi I'm Jung Iseul, I'm the oldest in this group, I'm main dancer and lead Vocalist" 

"Are you famous? I've seen your face somewhere before?"  YG asks tilting his head with a look of serious concern and intrest.

"Ah my mom is a famous model and singer Cleo Rose and my dad is Jung EunWoo, my brothers are Jung woojin, and Jung Daewon. I also use to be a SM trainee so I've been in Shinee, Super Juniors, NCTs, and Taemins newest music videos"

"Ahhh yes! That's where I've seen you, SM monthy evaluations, I also know your parents, your English name is Isabella right?"  "Yes" I answered back to him.  "Well how did you end up here? You're very successful in America, and you're really famous in Korea due to your parents, so why did you come here, if I may ask?"  I nodded my head to him clearing my throat "so I guess I wanted to try something new, my dad was a former idol years ago and I talked to him a lot about this, he wasn't necessarily against it but didn't fully support it if that makes sense?" I look up to him seeing him nod his head telling me to continue,  "He was against it because the culture differences in idol life here vs in America and told me it was going to be much harsher here, he was also worried I get favoritism against the other trainees since I'm already famous, and that it'd cause issues, but after talking a bit more, he told me he felt like I could change the industry, or at least how a few things work so he and my family agreed to let me come here and go for it"

" I see, well then I hope it works out how you want it to" He told me.

"Thank You" I bowed to him

"So On your files your marked as the ace of this group by your boss, and due to your career, I have high expectations for you start whenever you're ready." 

I took a deep breath I started by singing

I hear claps around me from the memebers and staff from YG,  when I looked at YG o can see him trying to hide a smirk,  I then Change shoes and prepare 2 dances.  A contemporary dance and then a Hip Hop dance.