Twelve (A bit of family time)

~ August 2021~

  Our first ever full length album, we had trouble picking the songs to use for this album being we have mulitiple completed, we had to pick and choose which ones we think fit together, as well as giving a different sound each track, and then pick a concept for the music videos and the teaser pictures.

   It's very difficult.

    Difficult when we continuely want to give and show our best, and difficult when we have so much to show. Dua Lipa, an American artist wanted to collaborate with us on her new song called "Kiss And Make Up" we accepted her offer and due to Covid we weren't able to meet in person to film so her team sent us the audio of her recording and the girls and I would record our parts and then the staff would finish the editing for the song. The lyrics, after seeing them were definitely for more mature fans so I'm glad our maknaes turned adults this year. A majority if the song was in English with a few lines on Korean and most the members were almost really fluent in the language so it wasn't to difficult to record.

   Aside from working, my family came down last month for my birthday.  My birthday being the first day of July, they came down the following week because my oldest brother David had recordings for a song and my dad had a schedule movie shooting that was dragged on a bit longer then it was suppose to, my mom's fashion label was still on hold due to covid and my other brother Wyatt held a small safe and sanitary mini concert in a small area outside.   When they arrived in Korea and to our dorm, my brothers tackled me whi h ended up with all 3 of us wrestling with eachother, my parents who just stopped and watched the whole thing recording and "ignoring" my "calls for help".  The girls returned with our staff and my team and family greeted eachother while catching up what's happening in all of our lives.  All of us went out together renting out a restaurant, eating and drinking, the first time all of us could drink together with the whole group and my family.   After the food we all went to a nice area with a small lake to sit and relax.  My brothers kept passing "looks" to eachother as if they were communicating with their eyes and the two finally stood up.

"Shit"

  I thought to myself I knew exactly what they were planning, my parents seemed to have caught on and the girls were a bit confused.  I stood up in an attempt to run away but David grabbed onto my arm before I could get far.  

"Soooo we all know that Isabella's birthday wouldn't be complete without the main tradition"  Wyatt begins yelling out loud

"SAVE ME!!" I yelled out for help to my dear members and staff who at this point were "kicked back and relaxed" amused and intrigued to what was happening.  My parents then stand up next all walking towards David and I as I struggle to get out of his grasp. With my family all grabbing onto me, they yelled out "ITS TIME FOR THE BELLE FLOP"  And picked me up carrying me towards the lake, swinging me back and forth while counting down,  I looked up while screaming for help hoping someone would save me, my eyes land on the girls and my staff seeing them all laughing while holding their phones out recoding the moment.

"1, 2, 3"     *splash*

  The Belle flop.  Named after me, one of my nicknames, since I've been able to swim the Belle flop became a tradition for my birthday, picking me up and throwing me into the water, usually in my families pool.     I swim back up laughing, cursing everyone under my breath in a jokingly matter.

  After drying off from the water, we head out taking a nice stroll around the city, posing for pictures, going into stores and much more.

    When the end of the week had arrived my family was to head back to Vegas to finish up their work.    My family who see Minji, Soojin, Yiren, Remi, Gahyeon and Eunji as their own family, bid the girls goodbye while hugging them,   I then go and give each of them a hug, I thank them for taking the time to come down and tell them to get lots of rest when they return knowing the flight from Seoul to Vegas was almost 2 full days.   They turn to start walking down to the gate to catch their plane, and I was really really happy I could see them, and that they, including my members got to finally have a what seemed like a real family moment together.

*~~~ Authors Note ~~~*

  This chapter was suppose to be with TXT on weekly Idol and the next was suppose to start the beginning of YeonSeul, Yeonjun and Iseuls romance, but I got carried away while writing her birthday because I wanted her family more involved,  so next chapter which I will begin writing tonight, will be Weekly Idol, and then the following will be YeonSeul.  😄