Chapter 14

We sat on the plane listening to the phone call between 911 and the guy who's partner was about to kill the couple.

"-excuse me did you just say someone was killing someone?"

"Well Unsub 1 definitely sounds frightened." Prentiss pointed out.

"Maybe he's doing this against his will..."

"I doubt it." Gideon replied. "He whispered."

"He could've called out to save them." Hotch said.

"Not if he had a gun to his head." Derek countered.

"If he had a gun to his head why would he dial 911?" I said to Morgan.

"The 2nd unsub said Rafael was gonna kill someone. Is there a 3rd?" JJ asked.

"Referring to oneself in the 3rd person is not uncommon for an unsub. Ted Bundy gave thoroughly detailed accounts of his murders but he never actually admitted to doing it." I replied

"He'd say 'the killer'" Spence added.

"JJ we need an insight picture of the victims. Victimology can be critically important in a mission based spree." Hotch said.

"Already on it."

"Prentiss, go where the bodies are, examine the wounds. I'm gonna set up at the Atlanta field office and go over cases from the state. Morgan come with me." Hotch continued.

"Reid you and Shields come with me to the crime scene." Gideon said. We nodded. I rubbed my temples.

"You alright?" Spence asked me as I examined the crime scene. I looked up at him. "No. I'm tired of people using religion." I said honestly.

"To justify the things they do." I finished as I picked up the bible page.

"How many times was each victim stabbed?" Gideon asked. "They weren't stabbed." I said, examining the pictures of the bodies. "Long, deep gashes. Not stab wounds." Reid looked impressed.

Morgan walked in. "Ok, I know my partner's called 911, so I don't have a lot of time. I come over and slash the man's throat first, eliminating the greatest threat. The woman screams and runs to the bathroom. She tries to close the door, and I stop her."

"We checked the handprint on the door for prints. Nothin." The police officer said.

My phone rang. "You're on speaker, G" I said. "Are you at the crime scene?" She asked. "Yup" Derek said. "Is there a burgundy seat against the back wall?" She asked. "Yeah why?" I said. "Oh my lord." She said. "What?"

"I just got a viral video emailed to me by a friend. It seems to be pretty popular." She said. "Of what?" I asked.

"Mr. Kyle being murdered."

----------------------

"So the unsubs brought a laptop with them." Prentiss said.

"As far as I can tell this computer is the Kyle's." Spence said. He looked up. "Does this building have wireless internet?" He asked.