epilogue

"Yeah, don't think too much about it, love- STOP!"

The car jolted forwards slightly as Seolhee gave a nervous chuckly, Chan breathing quickly in the passenger seat. 

Perhaps it wasn't the best idea to teach his wife how to drive.

"Let's try again," Seolhee reached for the keys, but her husband clasped her hand in his. "Are we stopping?"

"Baby, you know I love you, but maybe we should take a break?"

"You mean, you're scared to teach me how to drive?" Seolhee cackled. "I can't believe it! Bang Chan, the legendary CB97, darling of the track, is afraid of teaching his wife how to drive!"

"I'm not afraid, baby, I just think we should take things slow. Very slow," He brought her hand up and kissed it, as Seolhee melted inside.

"Never mind, I'll ask Minho,"

The two were at Byeorang. It was one of their favourite spots to come, not just because of the beauty, but because of the memories. 

"You know, if someone told me a few years ago that I'd be marrying The Princess," Chan gave a knowing grin. "I would have probably laughed in their face,"

"And you think that ten years ago, I would believe them if they said I would be marrying the brooding, grumpy boy at the back of our class?" Seolhee smirked. "Puh-lease,"

"But you're mine now," Seolhee squealed as he released the seatbelt, pulling his wife onto his lap, wrapping his muscular arms around her waist, peppering kisses across her collarbone. 

"All mine,"

FIN