Epilogue | The boss and his Mrs

Start from the beginning

"Why?" he asked breathlessly.

"I'm too horny for this and this feels like torture, let's leave this to when we get home. Now, just fuck me, please," she let out bluntly. One thing she got from Taehyung over the years was being open about her wants and her needs.

"Sure," he pecked her lips but she was too distracted taking off his belt to return the kiss. "How the fuck do you remove this," she whined, frustrated that his overly pricey belt wasn't letting her pull out his cock.

"Wait," he chuckled, "It's like this..." Painfully slow for Wraya and intentionally, he started removing the belt and Wraya was aware that he was doing so to infuriate her.

She groped his cock through his slacks rougly, earning a loud gasp from him. He glanced at her completely and utterly shocked at her actions, "Fucking remove the belt quickly like your life depends on it," she ordered.

"Yes, boss!" he said and in one swift move, the belt buckle was opened and he pulled the belt, throwing it on the floor. He had never seen her so confident during sex before and he loved the way her hands tightly held his cock and the way she ordered him.

Damn-

He was a simp.

With the belt removed, Wraya wasted no time pulling down his pants, she tucked her hands into his boxers and pulled out his cock but then let out a scoff at the view of his pre-cum leaking cock.

"Fucker! You were this hard but you had the guts to tease me? Make me cum but don't you dare cum," she said, getting off the table to stand. She turned back, pushing her ass back.

"Yes, boss. Only you get to cum," he stroked his cock at the view of her ass pushing for him. Slowly, he slid it in and pulled out almost immediately, slamming it back in.

"Fuck!" Wraya exclaimed at the heavenly feeling as he continued slipping in and out of her pussy at a flabbergasting pace, landing a slap on her ass just the way she liked.

"I-I I'm close," she strangled out and it wasn't up to two seconds before her body shuddered and her orgasm rippled through her. She involuntarily clenched around his cock, earning a grunt from him and a slap on the ass, making her pussy grip his cock even more.

"Fuck, Wraya!" he held her waist and began pounding in an animalistic pace, the table moved with every deep thrust and the sound of his pelvis and her ass colliding was louder than their moans.

He held one of her legs and raised it, giving him more space and access to ram into her. She couldn't muffle her screams anymore as she held the edge of the table for support, not caring about poor Neel whose office space was right behind the door.

"The deal was successful, wasn't it?" Taehyung asked about her business trip as he placed Wraya's leg on the table and moved his hand to rub her clit whilst thrusting deep into her.

"Hmm..." Wraya managed to let out she felt about her second orgasm coming.

"How many pre-orders?" he questioned, returning his hands to hold her leg. He knew he would cum soon but he wanted Wraya to have at least, three orgasm before he shoots his seeds out.

"Three hundred thou—ahhhn," she was cut off by the sudden deep thrust that had her orgasm hit quicker than she expected, "FUCK!" she let out obscene profanities as her pussy continue to get rammed in.

Few deep and slow thrusts later, Taehyung paused with his cock deep into her pussy, not moving. "What's wrong?" Wraya asked, wiggling her ass but it was immediately held tightly.