Epilogue | The boss and his Mrs

A clacking sound of her heels colliding with the floor could be heard across the hall with every step she took. Wraya was inside the building of Chomrhade Holdings and striding towards the boss's, her husband's office and giving a small nod to the few employees left in the building as it was around 7 pm in the evening.

Acting silly, she let a couple of knocks on the door and after hearing him permitting her to come in, she opened the door and stepped in. "Mr Kim, A mission just came in from the First Lady," She let out as she stepped further into the office.

"The First Lady is gracing me with her presence?" Playing along, he questioned, "Well, I am honoured to be before you. I'll assume the mission is so important that you had to come yourself," he stood up and pulled her closer, letting his hand wrap around her waist while the other caress her neck, sensually.

"Yes, It is an important mission. I'd like to call it, 'Mission Fuck Me'," that was all it took for their lips to collide and their bodies to get even closer.

Wraya had been gone for almost a week on a 'business trip' on behalf of her clothing brand and the married couple couldn't miss each other more, given that they've never been apart from one another since the moment Taehyung returned home from his suicide mission.

That was over four years ago.

Wraya never wanted to be apart from him, the immediate anxiety she always felt whenever Taehyung had to be gone for any time more than twenty-four hours was deadly and although Taehyung couldn't feel the same type of anxiety Wraya felt whenever he wasn't around, he feels the need to be with her and doesn't feel complete without het.

They've been married for over four years and the feelings they have for each other only seem to increase and they became more attached.

"I fucking missed you!" he announced in between the kisses as he pushed her back to put her on his table. "You mean you missed fucking me?" Wraya countered back as she felt his hands caressing her clothed core.

"Both," he answered breathlessly, pulling away from her to take off his shirt that Wraya's fingers had been fiddling with.
He threw his shirt carelessly and tried to unzip Wraya's dress, "How do you take this off?" he questioned as he couldn't seem to find the zip or button.

"Only Nova knows how to take it off, I can just pull it up while you fuck me," Wraya answered and Taehyung wasted no time, sliding his hands under her dress and pulling them back out with her panties in his hands.

"...but I want your boobs," he whined, earning and eyeroll from Wraya, "You can have my boob when we get home, you can have it in your mouth all night long," she said but Taehyung huffed, knowing his son wouldn't let him. He would want to be with Wraya all night as she was gone for almost a week.

Infinity was his biggest rival.

"I want to taste you first," he said.

Wraya raked his table with her arm making all the files and folders take their places on the floor before laying her back down on the table.

She pulled her dress up and Taehyung immediately dived in, his lips pressed to her dripping pussy, her eyes rolled back and her mouth agape with tiny moans escaping.

Sucking on her clit, she let out a gasp and moved her hands to his head, involuntarily pushed him down to feel more—maybe she missed him fucking her.

She couldn't take the feeling that felt like teasing to her anymore when she felt his tongue run up and down her folds. Supporting her body weight with her hands, she got off her back and pulled back, "Baby, Wait-" she said.