--------

At Jackson's home...

Eclipse elsher and Jackson was sitting beside each other..... Infront of their gaming setup.... It was quite big....
Eclipse was wearing a black mask that was covering her cheekbones, lips, nose, chin, jaw line.....

They started...

Jackson : So, helloooooo gamers..... Today you will excited to know that who is here to with me.......

Eclipse : Hii guys..... it's Eclipse....

And listing to this, the excitement level of all the players was boosted up.....
This happens everytime, and when Eclipse enters any game then there is no limit of the enthusiasm......

It continues for 2 hours 30 minutes.....
After that match finished.....

Jackson : Eclipse, people are crazy over you..... Many gaming companies are ready to spend thousands of dollars on you..... Why don't you become a permanent player.....

Eclipse : Jackson, I've told you many times.... If I'll become a permanent player then the craze people have for me will decrease......

Jackson : This will not happen, the excitement for you will never be decreased.... You remember...... There was a player named Phoenix..... I don't know much about him..... He had also kept his identity secret.... There was a wave of his name....... But don't know what happened he quit gaming.......

Eclipse : when he quit....?

Jackson (he thought then answered) : almost 8 years....

Eclipse : oh, i see....

Jackson : and one more thing 5-6 companies are offering you a great amount of money for revealing your face..... Not only gaming companies but production houses also......

Eclipse : please deny them politely....

Jackson : but Eclipse it's a huge amount....

Eclipse : leave this topic.... Tell me about today's party.... Will you also come.....

Jackson : I would love to but unfortunately there is a match tonight.... And I've already taken the payment.....

Eclipse : you mean.. I'll go there alone.....

Jackson : right !.... And here is your pass.... Don't loose it..... Without this you can't enter.....

Eclipse : I'll keep that in my mind....

-------

In evening

Y/n was standing infront of a mirror, checking herself from head to toe..... She was wearing a elegant yet simple dress because she don't wanted herself to get highlighted..... She just wanted to hide herself in the crowd.....

 She just wanted to hide herself in the crowd