Chapter - 17

A man who was passing by the road, have seen y/n fainting... so he took her to hospital...
Now y/n was laying on bed.... Unconscious....

Y/n is in the hospital, this had to be shared with her family member or friend...

So that man searched her pocket and found her phone... Now he was having y/n's phone in his hand... But is was locked...
Now he has to wait till she regains consciousness because her phone was locked....

Suddenly her phone rang...

He quickly picked it up...

O.T.P

Man : Hello!!!

Emi : W-who are?.. how are you on this phone....?

Man : Actually.. I was passing by a road.... And saw her fainting.... So I took her hospital..

Emi : W-what happened to her!!?

Man : Nothing much she just fainted and rest the doctor will tell... are you her friend...?

Emi : Y-ya... Tell me where are you now..?

Man : In xxx hospital....

Emi : Ok.. you stay there... I'll send someone cause I'm out of town...

Man : O-ok....

End of O.T.P

Emi's pov..

I was out of town to cover a news... I was worried about y/n... She didn't came office from two days.... Just texted me... So I decided to call her... A man picked up her call and told me she is in hospital... I was very worried about her... Neither I can go there... An idea popped in my mind....
I called Felix... Yup.. that Cheesy person gave me his number... atleast it was of some use....
I called him....

End of Emi's pov

Felix's POV :

I was in France... Being tortured by my one and only demon Sir....😭
Then my phone rang ....
It was an unexpected call .....
Emi was calling me!!!!!!
I quickly picked it up....

O.T.P :

Felix : Hello mylady...

Emi : 😑 shaddap....

Felix : What happend... You're looking in a bad mood....

Emi : Do you even know, where is y/n!!!??(she almost shouted)

Felix : Hey!!Hey!! Calm down... She must be in her house...

Emi : No!!! She is not there!!! Do you even know she is unwell since 2 days ...

Felix : What!!?

Emi : Yes!!!... She is in hospital right now... I called her and a stranger picked it up .... And told me that she fainted on road so he took her to hospital.... Now I'm out of town can't go there.... You reach at xxx hospital quickly...

Felix : L-listen-

Emi : quickly!!!!

Felix : Ohk...

Emi hung up the call...

There Felix went to Taehyung and told him everything.....

Taehyung's pov

I was reading my script when Felix's phone rang... He stood up and attended his call... After that he came towards me and told me That y/n is in hospital....
I lost my mind after hearing this... Y/n was alright when I left her.... I know Jessica is a hard player... But I never thought, she can do something to y/n...