Chapter -20

In y/n's office

As soon as she entered, a news reached her ears, that gave her a shock of 440 volts.

Emi : Do you know...! Our managing director is changing..!

Y/n : Wh-what..!!?

Emi : Yes... A new Managing director will be transferred here....

Y/n : And I properly know that It's not a good thing for me..

Emi : Yes.. I know that, now the AA pair( aunt and Adria) will not let you live.

Y/n : Dude, this thought is dreading me...

Emi : Don't worry babe.... I'm with you...

Y/n : hmm...

As I told you before, this Managing director likes y/n and helps her a lot and because of her only, chief editor was unable to throw out y/n from the company. But now even she is going..... Y/n was worried about that what will happen now.....

As expected both Adria and chief editor were very happy on this thing..... Now it will be super easy for her to force y/n to quit her job....
Just then Chief Editor calls y/n in her office..

Y/n slowly entered inside....

Chief editor : Where were you from past several days!!??

Y/n : I was not well...

Chief editor :And You didn't even bother to inform me...(said with a soul piercing gaze)

Y/n : I was admitted in the hospital.... And also my leaves are pending... So I can take them whenever I want....

Chief editor : But you've to inform me...

Y/n : I've already mentioned I was hospitalized... So please, don't talk sense less things, ma'am....

Chief editor : Okay...Only This time I'm forgiving you.... But from next time inform me before you take leave...

Y/n : ok ma'am I'll keep that in my mind... Now I'll take my leave....

Saying this y/n moved towards the door ....

Chief editor : y/n..!

Y/n turned and looked at her...

Chief editor : Change your attitude... I'll not tolerate this kind of attitude from now on..... And don't think someone will save you.....

Y/n didn't said anything to her instead she smiled and left... This action of y/n made her totally irritated....

Y/n came out of her room and sat on her desk....

Emi : What did she said...

Y/n : Same...

After that they both made hand puppet at the same time .....

Emi and y/n : Blah blah blah....

After that they both laughed and gave a High five to each other....

///

While doing work both y/n and Emi were talking about random stuffs...

Y/n : well what happened between you and Felix..?

Emi : Don't ask about it .. he is so cheesy...

Y/n : Why..? What happened..?

Emi : He came and greet me and YK WHAT, HE CALLED ME 'MY LADY' !!! Like wtf...

Y/n : Huh..?

Emi : yes...! My lady.. like are you serious...he is totally not my type..(said rolling eyes)

VIRTUAL LOVE || Taehyung FF ||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara