Chapter - 6

The car's door opened.....

Nancy came out of it.....

Nancy : BIXCH!!
I know , you have some connections with Tae....

Nancy raised her hand to slap Y/n..
Y/n have quick reflexes and she was about to defend herself but she stopped and in no time she felt pain on her cheek
Nancy slapped her....tho it was quite painful but ..Y/n maintained her balance and temper.....

Y/n : Miss what are you doing.....why did you slap me.!?...And what are you talking about...!!?

Nancy : I slapped you because you deserve it......and Let me tell you, Taehyung is mine....

Y/n : I don't know what are you talking about... and about mr.kim, he is married....

Nancy : So haven't you listened....what is going on in media.......

Y/n : Whatever is going on there...but I'm sure you're not Mrs.kim....

Nancy : So what happened if I'm not Mrs.kim.....
At last Taehyung will be mine only.....

Y/n : Miss...I would like to repeat myself....he is married..!

Nancy : Huh....So what....I can be his mistress also.....
And you know being Mistress is better than being wife......
So better stay away from Taehyung, you slvt....

Y/n : Ma'am why are you cursing me....i don't even know you.....

Nancy : Slvts are for cursing only...

After that she left......

Y/n touched her cheek...it was paining and red due to slap and the mark of Nancy's fingers was there...

But....Then...

A devilish smirk appear on y/n's face.......

She took out her phone from her pocket and checked the video of Nancy that is just recorded...as she already knew that the car was Nancy's and she would definitely do something to her...so y/n inserted a little camera and recorder that can hardly be noticed on her I'd card...

---

At night....

Y/n was laying on bed recalling everything that happened Today.......
Her heart was getting heavy when she was thinking about Taehyung....she loved him as her idol but the reality broke her from inside...she knew nobody's perfect but Taehyung would be this bad...she never imagined it not even in her dreams...she is feeling broken, messed up, lonely... there's no one with whom she can share her feelings, her pain...she is trying to endure the pain...but in the end this bottling up of feelings will hurt her...she can't cry as no one cares....
All these thoughts were haunting her...
Her sweet smile hides the dark painful truth of her life...
Strong or just pretending to be Strong?..
Sad but reality...

Y/n in her mind:
Huh...he thinks so low about me..... if it wasn't him I've never signed that contract.....
(She suddenly remembered some old memories)
I believed that whatever the media may say about him, he would have a pure heart, he must be a good person, a fallen angel in reality.........
8 years ago when I was broken...I got motivated from him only......His words helped me to start the story of my life again with a new chapter that is full of positivity.....
I wish I could know what is the reality, why is he like this.....

------

8 years ago....
Y/n's parents died in a car accident....
Y/n was 18 years old......
And her sister was 10 years old....
No one was there to took care of them.....
And their the house was also on rent.......
A sudden and huge responsibility came on y/n's shoulders......
She was totally broken.....
But Taehyung's words inspired her.......