27. Bleed Me Twice

Not everything that occurs is what'll be in your mind making you think that everything revolves around you. For Blair, it felt like it did. Photos, people she knew leaving her life, depression kicking in, feeling faulty, overthinking whatever is about to come, and not understanding the words "mistakes look fine" anymore. Never in her 17 almost 18 years of living, did she ever think that she'd end up being the main reason Brittany, Mrs. Mullins, her sister, Ian, and Jennifer were killed, and the fact that Seth took his own life was all because of her. What's so devastating about it though?

What's so devastating about it? You're asking Blair what's so devastating about it? What's so devastating about it, is that Blair thought that she was about to have the best last school year at a new school with new friends and a new home. It was almost like she was ready to take it all and graduate with those new strangers that ended up turning into her forevers.

"BLAIR!" Her mom yelled but Blair had the bathroom door locked and the lights were off as she was sitting on the ground and had her ears covered as more tears came pouring out and she was rocking back and forth. Not only was she scared about losing Christine, but she was also in denial that she lost the last person in her friend group that she wasn't with for the last time before he died. Blair could hear Christine crying in heartbreak and saying "HE'S NOT DEAD!" In repeat as she cried. Blair was panicking and her heart was racing while her head spun. She was trying to grip on the bathroom door knob to get up but she ended up feeling weak and it worsened by her feeling lightheaded.

"BLAIR!" Her mom yelled louder as she banged on the door. Blair layed her body against the wall as exhaustion flew inside of her and all she could think about was her sister and friends. I'm Jennifer, but you can call me Jenn" "Well- you know what? Who cares, I'm Ian," Blair just started screaming and crying in sadness as her heart mentally yelled at her and her brain was screaming death threats at her. "IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" Blair screamed as she cried. "HONEY, PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR!" "IT'S ALL MY FAULT, TELL CHRISTINE IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" Blair screamed. She then had a breakdown and her whole body started shaking.

"I CAN'T DO THIS!" Christine cried. The last thing that Blair heard was the doorbell going off like crazy before her terror, turned into lights out.

...

With Julie, 5 PM

Julie was sitting at home watching the news and she covered her mouth in shock. "Jennifer Sullivan and Ian Palmer, two seniors at Southwell High School, were both found dead by Sullivan's home, Palmer was found with a stab wound through his head infront of the home and Sullivan was found in a forest nearby and it appeared to be that she was choked to death. Not just so long ago, Brittany Collins, another senior at Southwell, and Paula Mullins, a teacher who taught the senior students from Southwell High, were both also found murdered," Julie's eyes widened and she shut off the television before standing up and looking out her window to check and see if her dad was home yet, he wasn't.

She took a nervous deep breath before sitting back down on the couch trying to process what she heard. Ian and Jennifer are dead. The telephone then rang and she went over to go answer it. "Julie speaking" "it's Danielle" "oh, hey" "I was just calling you for two things, did you hear about what happened?!" "Yeah...I don't know what's been going on lately" she replied. "Poor Brittany would've been so upset..." Danielle said. "Why? I thought she didn't like them" Julie made a confused face. "Not Jennifer, nobody liked that bitch, but she had the fattest crush on Ian" Danielle said back. Julie furrowed her eyebrows, "out of all the guys in our school, him?"