3. Day Winner

The bell rang as Christine and Blair stepped into the classroom of their first period. Christine was trying to go sneak Blair over to the seat that was next to hers but then the teacher cleared his throat making them both slowly turn to him. More people came inside the classroom and sat down as they looked at Blair not feeling familiar with her. "Mr. Shaffle, I was actually just about to ask if the new girl is allowed to sit next to me since she may or may not be comfortable sitting by other people," Christine placed both hands on each side of Blair's shoulders and smiled as Blair just stood there awkwardly and did a little wave.

"Do you remember what I said yesterday? I said to only show her around, not sneak her to your own places like she's an animal," some people ooooo'ed them. The teacher then looked at Blair, "and you must be in here, let me find you...alright, yes, you sit by Seth," Christine made a look at Mr. Shaffle like, "how is that fair?!" But he just signaled for her to sit down and she rolled her eyes and went to her seat. "Seth, raise your hand," a boy in the back then raised his hand and Blair walked down the aisle of people who just eyed her. She sat down and looked at the boy. He had dark hair that was messy because he wouldn't stop ruffling his hair for no reason, he wore a dark green flannel over a white shirt with dark jeans and pretty much matched converses with Blair.

Seth looked at Blair once she sat down and raised his eyebrows before looking away. Blair just sighed and also looked away. She wanted to interact with him but it seems like he's gotta better things on his mind. Seth just crossed his arms on the desk and slammed his head down to sleep. "Alright, everyone, let's get started," Mr. Shaffle started writing on the board. As Blair pulled out her notebook to write notes on what he was saying. She then saw Christine at the corner of her eye trynna get her attention. She turned her head towards her and Christine was mouthing something that Blair couldn't quite understand.

"What?" Blair mouthed. Christine then pointed at her then at Seth while saying something. Blair just stared at her confused before shrugging and turning away. Seth slightly lifted up his arm to peek at them and then put it back down and continued sleeping.