17. Trouble For Blair

In The Office

Blair has been sitting in the office with her face in her hands as for over an hour as she waited to be called into Principal Campbell's office. She was shaking horribly, she couldn't believe what she just received. She didn't care about her photo, she was more worried about the messages and the photo of Brittany. 1 down, 4 more to go, those words danced around in a circle in her head and it was scaring her. She also couldn't get the picture of that skull head out of her mind. Well, atleast she knows who she saw. What if they're the one who kept giving her those photos? What if...they're the one who killed Brittany?

"Blair Lawson?" Her head shot up and she saw Principal Campbell walking towards her. "You are now to be seen in my office" he said to her. She nodded and got up and followed him to his office. She stepped into his office and saw a police officer standing next to Principal Campbell's desk and it caused her heart to start racing and she felt lightheaded with fear. "Good afternoon, Blair, I'm officer Lou, how are you?" He greeted her as Principal Campbell shut the officer door and sat down at his desk. "I don't know" Blair replied with a shrug as she sat down and he nodded his head understandably.

Officer Lou sat down next to Blair. "So, Blair, tell me about yourself" Officer Lou said. Her eyes shifted up at him before she looked back down and sighed. "My last name is Lawson, I'm 17 years old, and I just moved here" she said back. "Really?" She nodded. "Who do you live with?" Officer Lou asked. "My mom and my little sister" "does your little sister go to this school?" He asked her. "No, she's homeschooled" Blair replied. "Hm. And your father?" Blair felt herself pause and she looked at Officer Lou. She always felt as if talking about her father was a sensitive topic to her.

"My dad passed away from a car accident," she shrugged a little, "he died when my little sister was 2" she finished. Officer Lou looked and felt sorry for Blair and her family. "I'm very sorry. You know he's looking out for you three and he loves you all very much" Officer Lou said. Blair nodded with the urge to cry but she held her tears back. "But I'm afraid that we're gonna have to switch the topic" Officer Lou said as Principal Campbell handed him the card making Blair take a skippy deep breath and she looked down. Officer Lou held up the card in front of Blair but she refused to look at it.

"Blair, do you know what this is?" He asked her. "It's a card" she replied. "And who do you think it's from?" He asked her next. The skull man. She shook her head, "no" she lied. Principal Campbell leaned forward and intertwined his hands together and sighed. "Miss Lawson, that photo of you and Brittany is evidence. It's evidence that the person who did it, has a camera for this crime" Principal Campbell said. "I'm aware but I don't know who gave it to me" Blair lied again. Officer Lou sat his back against the chair and crossed his arms as he looked at Blair.

"You're not in trouble, Blair. We're worried for everyone...mainly you" Officer Lou said making her look at him. "It's alright if you don't trust me, I don't blame you, hun, I wouldn't trust me either if this was happening to me" Officer Lou said to Blair in a comforting voice. She just looked at him and he showed her the card again. "Do you have any more of these?" He asked her. Just give up, Blair, it's a crime scene and if you don't want anyone else to die, then you have to tell the truth. "Yeah" she replied. Officer Lou and Principal Campbell looked at eachother and then Officer Lou cleared his throat.

"If you don't mind, can you please tell me where they are?" He asked her. "They're at my house in my room" she replied. Officer Lou gave Blair a little proud smile. "Thank you, Blair. If we ever catch this person, it would because of you. Thank you, hun" he said to her. Blair just looked down and nodded. Officer Lou placed his hand on Blair's chair, "if you get anymore of those photos, you come run to me, okay?" She nodded. "Thank you, Blair, you may go back to class" Principal Campbell said. Blair stood up and Officer Lou nodded his head with a little smile as in "bye" and Blair did the same thing and then she walked out the office.