19. Unfair Type Of Way

Once Blair Got Home

Blair exited the cop car with Officer Lou and they started walking up to her porch. "It'll be alright, if she gets a little too mad, I'll help you out" Officer Lou said to Blair. "Yeah, she'll yell at me when you leave" Blair said back. "Well, it's best to just keep calm" Officer Lou said. Officer Lou knocked on the door and Blair's mom answered and her eyes widened at the sight of Officer Lou and Blair. "Good afternoon, ma'am" "Blair, you better explain to me what this madness is all about!" Her mom said to her. "I don't know a whole lot-" "LIKE HELL YOU DO!-" "ma'am, we're gonna need you to calm down and listen!" Officer Lou said as he placed his hands on her mom's shoulders.

Her mom looked at Blair, "go to your room," Blair furrowed her eyebrows. "You can't be serious...-" "go!" Blair looked at Officer Lou who gave her a sorry look and Blair rolled her eyes and scoffed as she shoved past her mother and went into the house and into her room. She slammed her bedroom door shut and walked over and threw herself onto her bed as she looked at the other photos that were hanging on her thumbtack board. She sighed in fear as she looked elsewhere. After a few minutes, a knock occurred on her bedroom door. "Go away!" She yelled.

"Blair, it's me" Officer Lou said back. She groaned and got up from her bed and walked over to her bedroom door and opened it. "What...?!" "I hate to ask you this, but may I please see the other photos that you said you had?" He asked her. Her heart started racing once again, "I guess," she opened her bedroom door more and he followed her over to her thumbtack board. "Right here" he looked at them and his eyes widened a little. "My God" he whispered to himself as shivers went down his spine. "Why'd you hang them up?" He asked her.

"I thought I was going to solve a little puzzle on where he's following me at just in case the place that I'm going is where he wants to give in on his motive" she replied. "If you don't mind, hun, can I please take these in for evidence?" He asked her. She nodded nervously and she took the thumbtacks off and handed him the photos. "Thank you, Blair" he said to her with a smile and walked out her room. Ali's bedroom door then opened and she came out and made a weird face at Officer Lou. "Did someone die?" She asked Blair. "No, just don't worry about it" Blair replied.

"I'm not worrying, I'm just confused" Ali said back. "Well, stop being confused" Blair said to her. Ali rolled her eyes at her as she followed her into the living room where her mom and Officer Lou were talking. "I'm just mad that she didn't tell me" "I know, but some kids can be scared to tell their parents anything and you might just not realize it" Officer Lou said back. "And how would you know?! Blair tells me everything!" Her mom said to him. "I know because I was once a kid and I once had a mother and a father, my father barely listened to anything that I had to say" he explained.

"But that's your life" "I know, but I'm telling you right now. Your daughter is scared and you should be there to comfort her. She's a young and beautiful girl who shouldn't be victimized," Blair's mom just looked at him like she appreciated what he was saying but yet, she still felt as if she shouldn't be reminded on how her children should be raised.

"I appreciate your concern but I think I got it from here" she said to him. Officer Lou looked at Blair's mother for a few seconds before turning to Blair, "I'm going to be at your school all week to keep watch. I'll mainly be watching you after what just happened earlier, alright?" He then turned back to her mother, "I'm Lou," he extended his hand to Blair's mom. "Carol" she replied as she shook his hand.

Blair rolled her eyes and nodded, "I'll be fine" she said back and her mom slapped her arm. "Be respectful" her mom whispered to her. Ali's eyes shifted between Officer Lou and her mom. "Watch him ask her out" she whispered to Blair making her look at Ali annoyed. "I'll see you girls tomorrow" Officer Lou said. He gave Blair a nod and Blair just playfully saluted him. "Bye, mom's boyfriend" Ali whispered with a little wave and Blair elbowed her making her slap Blair on the back. Officer Lou looked at Blair's mom before exiting the house and Blair's mom shut the door and locked it before turning to Blair.

Ali sat down on the couch and turned on the television. "So are you gonna start explaining before I get pissed?" Her mom asked her as she crossed her arms. "You already got the story, it's done" Blair replied as she began walking down the hall to her room. Her mom followed her, "this isn't a game Blair!" Her mom said as she grabbed her arm making her turn around. "I never said it was!" "you're flipping every opportunity you have to talk to me and you just don't want it! Why is it that every time I want you to have a daughterly talk with me, you just avoid that path?! Why?!" Her mom yelled as she shook her.

"Because you never listen to me! You just protect Ali only and it feels like you care about only her!" Blair yelled back. Ali looked at Blair confused and Blair's mom furrowed her eyebrows as her eyes widened a little at Blair's statement. "You take that back because you know it's not true...!" "I'll take it back when you treat me the same way" Blair said back as she shut her bedroom door, grabbed her walkman and cassette player, played music, and layed down on her bed. "BLAIR!" Her mom banged on her door but Blair didn't hear her.

I have certain standards, they're all bullshit.

2 Hours Later, At The School

Mrs. Mullins placed everyone's work in her bag to be graded when she gets home. After, she exited her classroom, shut the door, locked it, and started walking down the empty hallway. She walked towards the fire exit and walked into the parking lot and walked through the pack of cars that were in the lot. She used her car keys to make her car turn on and it made a noise and flickered and she knew right away it was her car. She unlocked the car door and stepped inside. She placed her bag on the passengers seat and started up her car.

She drove out of the parking lot and headed into the streets. As she was driving, she turned on the radio station and it played some music. As she was minutes into the drive, she heard a small thud in the backseat and she stopped her car on the curve of the sidewalk and turned down the radio and paused herself to listen. Nothing. She thought she was hearing stuff, so she turned the radio back up but then that's when a person in a skull mask and baggy skeleton costume popped out from her backseat and they grabbed her by her hair and started strangling her.

She gasped and started kicking her feet as she grabbed the rope to try and get it off of her but they were pulling extremely hard. Her face began turning red and she honked the horn twice and then kept her hand on it signaling for help but nobody came out. The person also pulled out their bread slicer knife and stabbed her on the side of her stomach repeatedly as they continued to strangle her. She began losing strength and turned weak and her hands slowly let go of the steering wheel and her body slumped down into the seat as her blood came pouring out the side of her stomach.