two

[trigger warnings]
this chapter contains the following: sexual content, sexual corruption/religious corruption through sex, coercion into sex through the use of a haze (Taehyung uses a demonic mist to essentially drug Jimin into being calm for sex)
If any of this makes you uncomfortable, do not read/read at your own risk; your mental health in more important than my views

[trigger warnings]this chapter contains the following: sexual content, sexual corruption/religious corruption through sex, coercion into sex through the use of a haze (Taehyung uses a demonic mist to essentially drug Jimin into being calm for sex)...

—————— † ——————

—JIMIN HAD FORGOTTEN WHAT IT FELT LIKE TO BE ANGRY. He had become so focused on healing himself, and following the righteous path back to God that wrath & fury felt like foreign concepts to him. He had long moved past the days of angrily crying on his apartment floor, frustrated in himself for being so stupid to give into temptation; it had never brought him any sort of good.

Forgotten were the days that he would curse Taehyung for destroying him — for taking something so precious from him; for almost taking his faith away.

But seeing him there, watching him from across the street with that wicked smile and daring eyes — as if he were taunting him — brought forth so many emotions that it was like whiplash. Jimin was furious — the feeling bubbled up inside of him uncontrollably. His lips curled back as he snarled.

How dare he show his face again, after everything that he'd done.

Taehyung laughed as their eyes met, before turning to disappear into the city. Jimin refused to let him get away this time.

That was his first mistake.

He should have run the other way, a decision that would come to haunt him in a matter of minutes (and one that would change the course of his life forever) but common sense left him the minute he darted across the street, chasing after him as Taehyung's melodic laughter echoed through dark alleyways. It mingled with the raucous laughter of the evening festivities as Jimin wove his way through the throngs of people. He doesn't know how long he chased him for, but Jimin eventually ended up in a dark alley with a dead end, where he could hear Taehyung's laughter bouncing off brick walls — almost as if the sound was coming from behind him. He spun around.

Jimin was greeted with familiar eyes — crimson and daring, with a Devil's smile curved upwards.

"My, my, my, Jiminie, don't you look pathetic," Taehyung grinned, taking a step towards him. He ran a hand through his hair, pushing his black locks out of his face. "I'm surprised that you're still stuck here — I would have thought that Arch of yours would have dragged your ass back to heaven the minute he knew you'd fallen; what a pity this is, isn't it?" he mused.

"You — you — you MEANIE!" Jimin snapped, attempting to smack him. He wanted to punch him square in the face, but he missed entirely as Taehyung side-stepped him. Jimin stumbled into the brick wall as Taehyung howled with laughter. Jimin flushed in embarrassment.

"Oh Darling, you never cease to amaze me!" Taehyung exclaimed, wiping away fake tears. "You meanie? Is that really the best you can do?"

"You did this to me!" Jimin shouted, lunging at him once again. "I wouldn't be stuck in this position if it wasn't for you, you MONSTER!"