"Really!" Nandini asked immediately removing her hands from her face and Manik was amused looking at her who was looking all cheerful and happy.

There was no sign of crying in her eyes, all there was a glint of mischievous.

"You! You were acting?" Manik asked in disbelief and glared at her.

"N-no.. no. " Nandini said quickly nodding her head in no.

"Umm... yeah. You weren't listening to me so.." Nandini said lowering her head fidgeting her fingers with her saree ends.

"There's a limit for everything. I thought you are seriously.. forget it! I don't want to to talk to you." Manik look away from her and Nandini pout sadly before she decided to sit on his lap taking him by surprise.

"W-What are you doing?" Manik asked to her who wrapped her arms around his neck and settled herself on his lap comfortably.

"Manik, I'm sorry na.. now please don't stay angry with me." Nandini said and pulled his shirt collar bringing him close to her.

Manik didn't replied to her not getting what's her mind is upto.

"Sorry," Nandini whispered on his lips and he stiffened when he felt her soft plum lips on his lips.

"Sorry," She whispered against his lips and peck his lips again while Manik was shocked on her bold act.

"Sorry." With her every 'sorry' she peck his lips.

Manik was shocked, amazed on her this act. His eyes were wide open and she was planting soft kisses on his lips. He was feeling her lips moving on his. His hands automatically went to her waist and his eyes closed down pulling her to him.

Before she could react anything, Manik slammed his lips onto her and take her into a passionate kiss. He deepens the kiss making her breath stop on her chest while she clutches his collar tightly.

Moving apart, they breath heavily and try to calm down their heart which was longing for each others love. Nandini lowered her eyes in shyness while moving her hands down from his collar and placed it on his chest. And Manik could feel her nervousness, her thick long eyelashes was touching her pink cheeks.

Manik was quite amazed on her today. One moment she is too shy and the other moment she is bold. And he loves the blush on her cheeks which he is the reason of it.

"What's the matter Mrs. Malhotra? You were acting so bold to kiss me two minutes ago and now shying..." Manik teased her but she looked up and placed her hands on his lips.

"Please don't tease me like this." Nandini whine like a child and he chuckles.

"You aren't angry with me now?" Nandini asked shyly and innocently.

"Hmm.. if I get few kisses then only." Manik said in a playful tone with a naughty grin on his face and she blushed more.

"Come on! Kiss me." He tapped over his lips using his index finger.

"Kiss me, sweetheart." His voice turned deeper. His lips brushing against hers and her breath quickened when he caressed her dainty cheeks with his thumb.

She bites her bottom lips in anticipation before placing her arms around his neck. She looked up at him with her honey like eyes filled with shyness.

Closing their eyes, both leaned in to each other and their lips lock with each other. He groaned the moment her soft lips collided with his hard ones. He wrapped his arms around her tiny waist roughly jerking her close to him and straddles her in his lap.

He couldn't get enough of her sweet plum lips they taste like a sweet desert and so addicting.

"Is.. is it enough?" She asked as she pulled her face back slightly breathing heavily and clutching his shirt in her small fists.

"No!" With that he smashed his lips against her making her and she shut her eyes clutching his biceps with all her might.

This time he took her in a possessive and dominant kiss full of rawness and roughness. She whimpered when he bite her lips and moan left from her mouth.

Slipping his tongue in her mouth, he explored her mouth to his heart's content and she feel breathless.

Her tiny hands flew to his shoulder and she tapped his shoulder indicating him to stop.

He moved back breathing heavily and look at her who was taking heavy breaths while her eyes were closed. Her lips were swollen now and looking more exotic to kiss her again.

Trailing his calloused hand over her throat he tightened his grip but not so tightly to hurt her. Jerking her face up, she opened her eyes slowly.

"Umm.. is it still.. n-not enough." She stammered looking at him who looking at her smirk and his gaze fell on her quivering lips.

"No." Her breath hitched with his blunt response.

She breath in deeply and every time she breath her bosom brush against his hard chest more firmly and her cheeks turned red even the tip of of her ears.

He grabbed her jaws and pressed his fingers on her cheeks making her lips pucker. And in the next second he pressed his lips firmly over hers as he smooch her soft swollen lips. He pulled her into a desperate kiss and possessive kiss.

He was ravishing her lips like a hungry beast. Not for a second he detached their lips to let her breathe.

She gave in to his kisses and let him kiss her however he wants and how long he wants knowing there is no way she could stop him nor she wants him to stop.

BECAUSE HE STOLE HER HEART!

SHE IS IN LOVE WITH HIM!

***

A/N : Hi lovelies!

Who missed me?

I know I have updated so late but I had my reasons. But nevertheless I'm back now!

Anyways, how was the chapter? Did you enjoyed reading it?

So things are getting steamy between them and romance is once again blooming into flowers.

I'll see you in the next update.

With love, 

Zysha 💖