Twenty Four

Third Person's POV,

Nandini reached the hotel and directly went to their room. She closed the door and went to the washroom stand under high force shower letting all her tears down from her eyes.

Flashback shows

"Nandini, few of my London delegates came here for an important meeting. They are waiting for me in the restaurant. I have to go. I'm really sorry I ruined your day. " Manik said.

"It's okay. But- how will I go back? If you.." Nandini was saying but he interrupted her.

"I know. I have already booked a cab for you. The driver will safely drop you at the hotel, don't worry. And yeah message me once you reach okay, baby." Manik said and peck her forehead which she nodded.

Manik went with her and drop her till the car. At the middle of the road Nandini realized that she has left her purse in the mall. So she tell driver to take U-turn and after a while she reached that shopping mall. She went to that shop and get her purse back.

"Thank God. I didn't lost it." Nandini said with a sigh in relief. She turned to go when her eyes stopped at a very similar figure.

"Manik?" Nandini said in slow whisper looking at him who was still in the shopping mall. But he wasn't alone a women was also with him but she couldn't see her face.

"What he is still doing here?" She see them going to a cafe which was inside the shopping mal. She follows them till the cafe.

"I love you. I really love you a lot. " Her feet stopped as soon these words reached her ears and her brains stopped working for a moment.

A second later her eyes widen when she start to realised the the situation and look at the scenario.

Manik was on his one knee and he was holding the girl's hand in his and kissed her knuckles. Her eyes stars to burn with anger and tears.

The girl's back was facing her since she was standing behind the pillar Manik couldn't see her.

"I don't know when and how. But it happened. I really love you a lot. You don't know but whenever you are with me you I feel like I'm in different world where there is only you and me." Manik said lovingly looking deeply at her eyes.

Nandini felt someone has snatched the ground from her feets.

"I know I'm so stupid to realize after so long but I'm glad that finally I realize my feelings for you." said Manik and the girl hold him by his shoulder and make him stand.

"Oh Manik, I love you too even I can't live without you." said the girl dramatically and hugged him tightly. Both had closed their eyes and was lost in each others arms. While Nandini felt herself falling apart like someone's is piercing her heart into million times.

She couldn't bear to hear all this anymore and run from there. Tears were rolling down from her cheeks. She was feeling betrayed everything inside her was burning like hell.

Flashback ends.

"Manik.. he love someone's else.. he doesn't love me. " Nandini's heart was broken recalling all that scenario. Her eyes turned to red due to crying.

Nandini felt that he was playing with her. If he had love someone else then why did he came closer to her?

Why he played with her feelings?

Why he did this to her? Why he make her felt special?

Questions was roaming on her minds but no answer was coming.

"I hate you Manik."

" I hate you for doing this to me.. and I hate myself more than you that I.. I. .. I fall.. for your. I'll never ever forgive you for doing this to me never ever. " said Nandini crying. She was completely shattered.

★~★~★~★~★

Scene focus on a table where two people was seen laughing and was having coffee.

"God, I can't believe that I'm in love yaar." said Manik excitedly.

"Manik look at you, you are behaving like a love sick teenagers." The girl stated seeing his condition.

"But are you sure that she too loves me?" Manik asked getting nervous.

"Oh come on, I'm sure Nandini too loves you." She giggles.

"Still I'm nervous, how will she react?" He said and for the first time Manik Malhotra was getting nervous to propose a girl and that too the girl is his wife.

"Don't get nervous. Just confess your feelings to her, make her feel special. And trust me, she will also say those three magic words to you." The girl said and pats his shoulder trying to boost his confidence.

"I hope so. You know I just love her. I love her crazily." said Manik madly repeated the words. His heart was fluttering imagine Nandini's reaction when he will propose her.

★~★~★~★~★

Manik entered the room with a red and white roses bouquet in his hands with a bright smile to confess his feelings today. Manik knock the door and wait for a second to get a response from Nandini but didn't get any. After knocking two three times still there was no response. Since he had a extra key of their room so he opened the door by himself and got entered into the room.

As he entered, he was shocked to see her packing her things. Her clothes, jewelry everything she was stuffing into her luggage. Tears were flowing from her eyes while her nose was red too due to crying.

"Nandini, what happened? Why are you crying?" As he stepped into the room, he immediately asked. Nandini gave him a hurtful look. He place the flowers on the center table and rushed towards.

"Are you okay? Tell me what happened?" Manik tried to wipes her tears from her cheeks but she jerk his hands making him making him stunned.

"Don't touch me." Nandini said moving towards the cupboard and take out her saree one by one.

"Nandini, anything happened? Why are you packing your clothes? Please tell me.." With a worried tone, Manik again asked her.

"I said, Don't touch me!" Nandini yelled at him, removing his hands from her shoulder and gave him a disgust look.

She started packing her things, many sobs escape from her lips while Manik was clueless. He was wondering what he has done to get such a cold attitude from his wife?

******

A/N : Hi! How are you all doing?

Feedback please?

Please leave a lots of comments 🥺

Also please follow me too on wattpad 🥺

Ba-bye.

With love,

Zysha.