Fourteen

If you are loving the story so far, then please do leave a follow.

Third Person's pov,

" Manik.. listen." stuttering she was taking steps back while Manik smirked.

"You said you never regret, right! So!! " Manik said taming her while her face turned 12 o clock. At that time Manik wanted to laugh loudly but at the same time, he wants to tease her.

She gasped when her back hits the door, she looked at him who just put his hand on either side of the door caging her between them.

" So how about I say that you have to give me a morning kiss? And it's one of my stupid conditions now," said Manik smirking making her eyes go widened and her jaws dropped making an O-shaped mouth.

She opened her mouth just to shut them again because words were not forming in her mouth hearing his words.

" Manik. I'm already late... I have to make breakfast for all Mom must be waiting for me in the kitchen so just let me go. " She tried to push him but he was stubborn in his place.

"First give me my morning kiss then I'll let you go. " He said casually making her nervous more.

"No... first, you want a goodbye kiss now... you want a good morning kiss.. this is not the way." Nandini says with courage because she knows that if she stayed more than a minute now then she will faint because of his closeness.

"I'm thinking to get kisses for Goodnight, good morning, goodbye, welcome home, good evening etc." He was saying and all this was making her blush. He was mischievously smiling seeing her red tomatoes face.

"And I also have rights too, right?" He said huskily leaning more into her face. She shivers as his hot breath was fanning her face directly into her lips.

" And I want a kiss now means now. " He acted stubborn and leaned towards her.

" And that too a real kiss." He said in his rasped and husky voice which made her more nervous.

He closed his eyes and kiss near her jawline passionately pestering kisses all over face and she clutches her saree ends in her hands tightly. He leans to kiss her plum lips at then Nandini opened her eyes, silently taking her both hands behind her back unlock the door.

As their lips was able to touch she pushed him and opened the door quickly. Manik who opened his eyes and look at her who was laughing loudly. It took a minute for him to understand what just happened with him now.

" As I said Mr. Malhotra you can't always have your ways." She said making pity face on him and laughs.

"I'll always have my ways..And you better be ready to kiss me Mrs.Malhotra. " He said Winking at her and at that time Nandini felt all her blood flushed into her cheeks making her goes all red. She shyly run from there.

•••••••••••••••

Everyone had their breakfasts. Manik takes his laptop bag he was searching something in the bag.

"What happened Bro? Don't you want to go to office today?". Kabir said as he see Manik searching something inside the bad.

"I forgot to take that red file.. I'll just come, you go." said Manik and he leaves from there.

Nandini' heart flutter when Manik passed by her giving her a smug look. Nandini shrugged of her shoulder, she makes up a messy bun of her hair and went to the Kitchen to help Roshni.

After a while,

" Nandini." Manik shouted her name, his voice was showing anger and she jumped from her place. Roshni looks at her and she was standing nervously don't what to do.