2

jisung was sitting on the little chair when the door to the room opened and closed, he sadly looked up and once his eyes were fixed on the man he quickly shot up, he stood in front of him, confidently, trying not to show how scared he was. "mr. cho is good for now, but he is still in a very life-death condition, you have to take him to the hospital." jisung spoke up.

minho looked down at the younger and rolled his eyes, "get out of my way, kid." he chuckled lowly and walked passed the doctor.

soon enough felix and seungmin walked in, seungmin smiled apologetically at the doctor and rubbed the side of his hand, "it will be fine, sir, you don't need to worry." he whispered softly and somehow, jisung found comfort in his words.

minho walked near the bed and looked sadly at the man laying on it, "look what you made me do, uncle." he said sadly and averted his gaze to the wall when the mentioned male opened his eyes.

the elder looked around, everything was blurry, he panicked and tried to stand up but he couldn't move. jisung worriedly ran to him and held him by the hand, "don't move much, mr. cho, you are still in a very risky condition..." he mumbled and once the elder could make out who was standing in front of him he sighed.

"jisung-ah, thank god you are ok..." was the first thing he whispered slowly, jisung worriedly looked over to where minho stood and the older male looked rather angry than happy that his "friend" was awake.

minho sharply turned to face the elder and sighed, dropping his head low. mr. cho looked at him confused and gasped once he recognized those cat like features, "it was you?" he whispered and minho looked up again.

"you left me no other option, cho." minho said coldly and took his gun out, jisung fliched at that and looked towards the door, where already three other men in suits stood with their guns out, "put it down!" jisung cried out and made his way towards the leader of the lee mafia.

the leader turned around and jisung bumped into his hard chest, minho chuckled, "kid, i told you to stay out of this..." he whispered, "do you want me to shoot your brains out here and now?!" he suddenly shouted and jisung looked down sobbing.

"minho, don't do anything to him, he is still very young..." mr. cho said coughing blood, "he don't know anything, let him go."

the mentioned male turned to face mr. cho with a smirk on his face, "let him go you say?" minho chuckled and turned to face the door, "changbin!" the called one quickly stepped forward and bowed down lightly, "take him out of here." changbin did as told, he walked towards the fragile boy and held him tightly by the wrist, "take him to my room." minho demanded and everyone exchanged looks.

this was weird. minho never let anyone enter his room. not even his mom, nor his sister, no one.

changbin took the boy into the massive mansion and bowed to mrs. lee, who just looked worriedly between the two, she walked over to them in a hurry and placed her hand on the doctors' shoulder, "changbin, what is this?" she asked in the softest tone.

the questioned male sighed, "he is han jisung, doctor, i don't know why minho hyung asked me to take him to his bedroom, but that's where i am taking him now." he explained fastly.

she looked even more worried now, "h-his room?" she asked louder this time, to which changbin just nodded.

mrs. lee observed the boy, he looked so vulnerable, so fragile, so small. he was wearing some basic clothes, his head was hung low and he looked miserable, she could tell that he has been crying for hours, his eyes were red and puffy, there were also tear stains on his chubby cheeks.

she gently ran her hand through his hair, "oh my, what did you do to him?" she asked glancing at changbin who just shrugged, "sorry, mrs. lee, i really don't have an answer for that, when i came he was already like this-"

suddenly changbin was interrupted by jisung himself, he lifted his head up with wide eyes, "they didn't d-do anything to me!" he shouted, "but... but mr. cho, he really needs to go to the hospital," he quickly took the womans hand in his and looked at her with pleading eyes, "his daughter is still very young, he is all she has, please... he can't die, not like this."

she looked worriedly at changbin. she knew how minho was, she knew how the mafia was. mr. cho was her first love, hearing those words hurt her more than anything. when her husband died, his brother, minhos' uncle, who also demanded to bring mr. cho here, had no other plans than to kill the man who was responsible for his brother death. mr. cho.

when mr. lee, aka minhos' father, found out that his childhood friend was his wifes first love, he wanted the man dead. he wanted to have his head hanging in one of the rooms in his basement.

mrs. lee quickly pulled jisung into a warm, tight hug, "oh poor thing, i'm sorry you have to find things out this way," she pulled away, "the man who did this to mr. cho is not a bad person," she spoke, referring to minho, "he has a soft heart, don't worry he will not hurt nor you nor mr. cho in any way." she said smiling and jisung shook his head.

"you don't understand." he said, "if we don't take him to the hospital he will-"

jisung was caught off when the door to the mansion opened suddenly, minho walked in, he harshly took jisungs' wrist and looked at changbin, "didn't i tell you to bring him to my room?!" he shouted and changbin bowed lightly, mutering a soft 'sorry'.

mrs. lee looked at jisung, who stood there in fear, eyes already shining because of his tears. "minho, you are scaring the boy-"

she was cut off, again, by minho.

"don't. stop whatever you're trying to do mom." he said coldly and she sighed, "minho he is just a kid! if you hurt him-"

"for gods sake what is so special about him that all of you don't want him dead?!" he shouted and a loud sob escaped jisungs' mouth.

he sobbed loudly now, not trying to hold the sobs in.

minho harshly pulled him up stairs and threw him on the bed, then, he turned around and locked the door behind them.

"p-please don't touch me!" jisung cried out and minho sighed, sitting down on the bed, back facing jisung.

after a short silence minho spoke up, "i will give you one chance, han jisung." he said coldly.