There they were,in college

Sai and Ino looked at each other as they entered the new campus.

“This is so different from Konoha Academy.” Ino said.
“It sure is.”

“It feels as if we met two days ago.”
“We'll be with each other for next two lives now,Ino.” Sai looked at her figure,smiling.

Yes,they confirmed they want to be with each other forever.

And they will.

*Timeskip*

“No way!” A little blonde boy with cyan blue eyes yelled.
“I said what i said,Inojin.” His father replied calmly.

Inojin,a Sixteen year-old boy was listening how his father and mother fall in love.

“No way! Aunt Inora is so cool.” Inojin said in disbelief.
“She was back then too.” Sai smiled.
“Yeah whatever,you're done with your story right? I'll go meet up with Boruto at his house. The guy keeps ranting about Sarada.” Inojin said standing up.
“Oh,Sarada has grown alot like Sakura but her looks are like Sasuke.” Ino came in the room and felt the nostalgia filling her brain.
“Dad just told me your old stupid crush on Uncle Sasuke.” Inojin said deadpanning.
“Oh c'mon! It's not like we don't know you like Himawari!” Ino said chuckling to which Inojin turned red.
“What?! No?!”
“Oh don't lie like that.” Sai said with his usual smile.
“Okay maybe i DO like her but NEVER tell Boruto OR Kawaki. They'll kill me!” Inojin sweatdropped thinking about the ways they can torture him.
“Oh well we won't.” Ino replied chuckling.

In the end,Sai and Ino did spend their life together.

a/n:i didn't know how to end this but there,it ended

but there,it ended.
but dw you have painkiller.