Chapter 5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi I'm Mabel! And it rhymes with... Able!"

And there goes another potential costumer. "Mabel sweetie, maybe tone down the flirting. You're scaring off the costumers" Stan stated, he was putting back what the guy was supposed to buy before Mabel scared him off.

"But Grunckle Stan! It's summer, and I am in the age to experience summer romance!" Mabel exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with interest. But before she could go and scare off more men Stan pulled her back, handing her some signs and a hammer.

"Why don't you go and hang these up in the forest while you're searching" Stan stated, not giving her time to complain as he was out, now leading a tour.

"With all this work my summer will be ruined!" Mabel whined but set off to work. She did get paid, who wouldn't want money.

Mabel walked through the woods, putting up signs on some of the trees. She didn't care if they were upside-down, backwards, or just in a weird placement. She just wanted the work done.

She came across a woodpecker hitting something metal sounding. The weird part was that the 'metal' the woodpecker was hitting is a tree.

"What in the world..." Mabel mumbled, there must be something in there.

"MY LOVE WAIT FOR MEEEE!"

Mabel was startled by the shout, and some guy came running and began climbing the tree.

"I'm just gonna go..." Mabel said, she was weirded out by the display.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper let out the breath he was holding, letting his power flicker out before going out of his hiding spot. The man was all an illusion, and the woodpecker had flown away.

"I was almost too late" the boy mumbled, opening the hatch and flipping some switches to reveal a secret compartment in the small clearing.

"Journal three, finally" Dipper said in awe. He had all the journals in his possession now. All it took was being sneaky and bam, he stole the other two books from Gideon and Stanley.

"Time to go home, oh how easy this task is" Dipper mused, taking hold of his blue amulet. Bill had let the boy travel dimensions on his own now and Dipper made the most of it by getting what he wanted.

"I see you're back from your little trip?" Dipper froze. He suddenly remembered that he didn't tell anyone where he was going. "Oopsie...?" Dipper awkwardly chuckled turning his head. "How many times to I have to tell you to ask first before you go teleporting Pinetree"

Bill's stern voice echoed in the empty hallway. "That's it, you're taking Will and Kill with you. And I won't take no for an answer" With that Bill teleported away. Two blobs of floating fire exchanging spots with him.

One was blue and one was red, a perfect combination for good and bad.

Dipper stared at the two fires. He had seen what they could do, and he was, ultimately afraid.

Unlike the others, the two flames take no orders. Unless it was a threat from Bill that is.

What scared Dipper was that they could give him nightmares and possibly torture him, and Bill won't interfere. The two flames were his prized brothers after all.

Dipper stood there, unmoving. He wanted to go back to his room and start his investigations but ignoring, doing something without permission from the two flames. He didn't want to risk it.

Dipper had seen, lived the way the two of them tortured those who displease them.

"This one is usually noisy but now it's like his voice box broke" The red flame turned into a triangle, like Bill but the size of a head.

"He's scared, Kill" The one transformed too, floating way too close to Dipper for the boys liking.

"Scared?. Oh, I didn't think he'd be scared. Huh, getting thrown away to demons by your own parents. Living among killers and phycopaths. I'm actually surprised you didn't turn insane like those other children that were brought back" Kill taunted. Sending a memory of the unfaithful day to Dipper's mind. He had a gall to make the boy suffer, and that was what he was going to do.

"Stop your jokes Kill" Will said sternly, dispatching the memory from Dippers mind. The blue demon sized himself up, carefully carrying the now crying boy in his arms.

"Party pooper" Kill mumbled, but oh well. He had many opportunities to torture the boy in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------