Chapter 2

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Pinetree get back here!" Dipper laughed as he kept running trough the woods. It was one of those days where he could go out of the stuffy multiverse manor. Well the manor wasn't really stuffy, it was a neverending labyrinth.

"Catch me first!" The now nine year old shouted. They weren't anywhere near civilization so he could make as much noise as he wanted.

"You're really testing out my patience huh, Pinetree"

Dipper screeched as Bill was now infront of him, glowing red. He stayed quiet, taking in Bill's color. Guess he had gone to far. "I'm sorry" Dipper mumbled realizing his mistake, lowering his head as he tried to hide himself from Bill.

"Thank you for realizing your mistake Pinetree. But you have to know to play by the rules I've set, this isn't the first time you were ignorant, and where did that led you last time?" Bill asked sizing himself a little smaller so he was the same size as Dipper.

"Almost getting kidnapped by fairies" Dipper mumbled as Bill pulled him into an embrace, carrying him like a toddler. "You've got to understand that I've set those rules for your safety. If you want to continue going here then you have to follow every single one, okay?" Bill wasn't asking though, he was demanding Dipper to agree. The kid didn't know how precious he was and kept getting himself in trouble.

"Yes, Bill" Dipper said, he was being carried to a giant rock. Which was very close to a cliff and you could see the whole town from there. "Shouldn't I be with them?" Dipper asked, he knew he was mortal but living in an immortals realm. He was that smart for an average nine year old. But it was maybe the books fault, libraries from the multiverse has it's own special features. And helping those to understand them fully was one of them.

"You should, but they believe you're dead. You haven't changed much from before kid. You only changed in height and maybe hairstyle but with that big dipper mark. They will sure recognize you" Bill stated setting dipper on his lap, letting the boy lean on him. "Says the inter dementional Dorito" Dipper mused, a packet of cheese flavored Dorito chips appearing in his hands. "Why did I give that wishing stone to you again? And I'm taller than what I let on Pinetree" Bill said, clearly not fazed by the little joke. "Because you love me!" Dipper stated munching on his little snack.

"Yeah, sure" Bill looked at the child before saying. "Now where do you want to go? The bunker is nearby, and we can just teleport anywhere"

Dipper though for a moment, he wasn't really sure on what he would do. He had just ran out of Bill's arms when they teleported in Gravity Falls.

"Let's go and play with the gobblewonker!" Dipper exclaimed, making his snack disappear looking at Bill expectedly. "I don't know your logic kid. It tried to kill you and you say 'can we keep it'. And now you want to play with it knowing it could kill you in a split second" Bill ranted but complied, teleporting the two of them to the lake.

"If you can find it then you can play with it" Bill stated, setting Dipper on the foggy island.