"I don't think so," The girl replied with the same demeanor.

I internationally rolled my eye and ignore her.

If this girl went out the windshield then that was going to be on her.

"So, you're kind of cute to be a criminal," The girl in my passenger seat seemed to start flirting.

I looked to the side of me a little...

And I couldn't lie that she was really attractive.

She had a long black dress on with suede gloves.....

If I didn't already have a girlfriend then I wouldn't have found this girl so annoying but that wasn't the case.

*Ring, Ring*

A phone suddenly started to ring.

The girl to my right took out a phone from the glove compartment and it was then that I started to realize that this was a planned operation.

"Yeobosyo?" The girl picked up.

"Oh, so she's Korean?" I thought to myself.

"What's your ETA?" I could swear I heard Minji's voice on the other side.

From the corner of my eye, I could see the girl confidently close the phone before tossing it out of the window.

"So, you're the famed knight rider?" The girl smugly turned to ask me.

I raised an eyebrow at her and smugly asked back

I raised an eyebrow at her and smugly asked back... "So, you're one of The Detective's friends?"

The girl seemed a little amused and giggled.

"How did you know?!" She smiled widely.

Considering the crazy situation we were in, driving 275 kilometers an hour and being chased by at least 3 of Rei's goons, the girl seemed a little crazy to me.

"Umm... your friendship necklaces," I decided to keep my cool.

"You're all stupid enough to wear your friendship necklaces during special ops, so you're all easy to spot!" I smugly added before speeding out the exit to the airport.

- Haerin POV -

I sighed of relief when I saw Y/n pull up in the get away car.

Unfortunately,

Some of Rei's goons were right behind her.

"Take cover!" I ordered Minji.

I saw Y/n quickly pull Danielle out of the passenger's seat and toss her behind the front of the car before openly walking up to the triplet of cars in front of her.

"Wtf is she doing?!!?" Minji yelled at me.

I shook my head, not knowing what to say.

"I got this shit under control!!" We all heard Y/n yell.

Minji looked at me for permission to shoot and I shook my head 'no'.

I didn't want whatever crazy plan Y/n had cooked up to be spoiled.

"I have spotted some targets! When I say shoot, you shoot!" Y/n yelled.

I furrowed my brows at the odd phrasing.

Y/n then suddenly pulled out a gun and without hesitation shot at two of the drivers in front of her.

"SHOOT!!" Y/n yelled before getting hit in the shoulder by a bullet from one of Rei's goons.

Suddenly, I got the hint.

"Fire!!" I ordered Minji.

Minji and I quickly opened fire on the remaining targets.

Y/n was suddenly hit with another shot in the leg and dropped to the ground.

"YOU TWO SUCKK!!" I heard Dani yelled before seeing her pull out a pistol from under her dress.

Dani quickly took down the remaining target and I took off to help Y/n get up.

-

-

-

-

_

-

-

Author's Note: Rate 'ETA' MV from 1-10? I give it a 9 out of 10 :3