< TRUCE >

Narrator

As Dective Kang contemplated on whether to comfort y/n-ssi or not, Y/n was recollecting herself.

She got up from the floor and was met face to face with Kang Haerin.

- Y/N POV -

As much dirty as I had done some people.... times it really did hurt.

I was tough but I turned into a whimp when it came to certain things.

"You alright?" Detective Kang as stepping up to caress my cheek.

I quickly backed up before she cold touch me and said, "She'd right. Minji is right.... you should just stay away from me."

Haerin-ssi sighed then grabbed my hand and started to drag me back into the precinct.

"Minji's is willing to give you another chance. Plus, you've changed. Stop pitying yourself!" She said coldly.

We barged into Minji-ssi' lab again and I gulped at the sight of her, feeling guilty.

"So?" Dective Kang asked.

Minji walked up to me and extended her hand.

"Truce?" She asked.

I took a deep breath and shook her hand.

"Truce," I whispered.

"Hurt Kang Haerin in any way and I'll make sure you never lay eyes on her again," Minji-ssi coldly said.

I snickered at bit at her threat and she started to giggle a bit.

"So, you're Dective Kang's best friend?" I asked as I retracted my hand from her's.

"Dective? No, babe or girlfriend or honey?" Minji teased.

I turned to look at Haerin-ssi. We hadn't really established what our relationship was.... we were just kind of seeing each other.

"Unnie, I was thinking you could share some of your findings with us. Maybe y/n-ssi can help answer so questions," Haerin-ssi came to my rescue.

- Haerin POV -

"That's a great idea!" Minji unnie answered.

She walked around her lab collecting sheets of paperwork, evidence, and samples.

"Okay, so there was no finger prints on the concaine or the guns... but one there was finger prints found on the money. Only problem is that they don't match to anyone in our system," Minji unnie began to explain.

"Well that's simple, the money gets laundered outside the country then gets shipped to G's," Y/n-ah answered her.

"The guns gets cleaned out by Dawn's team before it gets placed in the duffle bags just like G does with the cocaine. It's also why my me and J always put cloves on before we grab a bag. We don't want to be set up," She continued to exclaim.

"I was wondering why you wear driving gloves when you get out the car but not while you drive!" I suddenly exclaimed from the new information.

"Mhm," Minji unnie hummed out as she stared at the both of us.

"So, how did this unnatural drama of a relationship happened?" Minji unnie asked looking a bit upset.

"I don't know.... one day we met at a bar, the next day I got shot, then we went to a party, and after that things sort of just happened," I tried to explain.

"Believe us, we're just as surprised as you!" Y/n-ssi chuckled out.

"Honestly, we both sort of hated each other!" I added with a similar laugh.

"Hey, we're having another car meet this evening. If you're not a whimp like your friend here... you could come. Try to collect some evidence," Y/n-ah suggested.

"That'd be great actually!" Minji unnie exclaimed.

I tried to smile through the jealousy starting to boil inside of me.

Y/n-ssi hadn't taken me to a meet for safety purposes.... but as mad as I got at y/n-ssi for putting me in danger.... I rather it be me she takes to the car meets than anybody else.

"What do you think?" Y/n-ssi turned to ask me.

"Huh?" I replied snapping out of my thoughts.

"You think Minji-ssi can handle a car meet?" Y/n-ah asked again.

I turned to look at Minji unnie and nodded. "Yes, she's a strong and brave girl!" I answered.

"Awesome, stop at this address by 7pm then we'll head over!" Y/n-ssi exclaimed.

"Oh and try not to look like a narc," She added.

"Great, guess it's a plan!" I awkwardly said.

"Anyway, we'll let you work. Good luck tonight!" I told unnie then gave her a hug goodbye.

Y/n-ssi gave unnie a light bow then we headed back to the car.

"Shop?" I asked y/n-ah as she got into the passenger's seat of my car.

"Mhm," Y/n-ssi hummed out.

I drove to the car shop and parked my car a few blocks away. I didn't want the force tracking my cop car to y/n's shop.

"Hey, how about you pick out an outfit for Minji-ssi from my closet. I'm scared she'll come looking like a snob," Y/n said as we walked into the shop.

I nodded at her then headed to one of the bedrooms in the shop. A few minutes went by, when I suddenly felt arms wrap around my waist from behind.

I turned to look behind and my heart fluttered at sight of y/n-ssi.

"You done?" She asked she pecked my cheek.

"Mhm," I hummed out as I turned to show her the clothes I had pick.

"What do you think?" I asked y/n-ssi asked placed all the clothes on bed.

"I think you look beautiful," Y/n-ah whispered.

I turned to look at her and blushed when I noticed y/n's eyes fixed on me.

I started to shyly smile as y/n-ah continued to look me in the eyes.

Suddenly, y/n-ssi gripped my hips and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back, wrapping my arms around her need.

The kiss deepened and we both fell back on sofa in the room. Y/n straddled on top of as she cupped my face.

"OH MY GOD! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKKNG!!" We suddenly heard someone yell.

We both quickly pulled away and turned to look at the door.

Yunjin-ssi was the one who yelled. She was standing there with eyes wide and jaw dropped almost to the groud.

Suddenly, Soobin oppa ran in.

"I told you!" He exclaimed shaking Yunjin-ssi all excited.

-

-

-

-

-

-