< PAYBACK >

Narrator

Detective Kang and her friends managed to get Y/n into the awaiting jet.

With help from Danielle, the girls managed to get someone from Seoul with a private landing and controller tower.

The girls' plane had no transponder but still had an ACARS System to communicate with towers nearby in case of an emergency.

This meant that just flying back to South Korea was a risk on its own.

- Haerin POV -

"Oowwwww!!!" Y/n yelled as I got my payback.

I was digging my finger into the bullet wound on Y/n's shoulder.

"Stop it!!!" Y/n tried to slap my hand away.

"No. I don't want you bleeding out," I coldly responded.

"FUCK!!" Y/n's cursing echoed through the jet's cabin.

"Behave!" I ordered Y/n.

Y/n gave me a death glare before shutting her mouth up and holding in her grunts of pain.

"What's with them?" I suddenly heard Dani ask Minji unnie.

"FUCKKKKK!!!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs when I tried to pull the bullet out.

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP BACK THERE!!!" We all suddenly heard Hyein yell from the cockpit.

Minji unnie managed to get our pilot friend, Hyein, to help us get a getaway plane.... and with that... came a pilot.

With Dani's help, we managed to find out that our childhood friend, Hanni, was also running her own illegal operations.

Hanni unnie was someone we had all gone to school with.... just like Hyein...

Except unlike Minji, Hyein, and I.... Hanni and Danielle had chosen to get careers at breaking the law.

Hanni unnie was waiting for us in her private airport. She was guiding the plane in the correct course to make sure we didn't crash into other aircrafts.

"We will reaching our destination in approximately 10 minutes. Please put on your seatbelts if able and prepare for landing!" Hyein suddenly announced over the intercom.

"OOOWWW!!" Y/n was still whining about her bullet wounds.

I wasn't able to fish any of Y/n's bullets out so I just gave up.

"Just seat down and shut up!" I ordered Y/n in annoyance.

- Dani POV -

Haerin and the suspect seemed oddly close to me.

I wasn't sure if I was jealous or just annoyed with the fact that Haerin and Minji's suspect kept yelling like a little bitch.

Soon, we landed in Hanni's runaway and carefully taxied into a discreet parking location.

"Alright, everyone off the plane!" Hyein announced.

We all quickly made our way out of the small plane and I watched as Haerin helped her suspect down the steps of the jet.

"What's going on?" I kept asking myself.

I had my doubts that Haerin's would be so attentive to a random suspect. It was even more odd to me that Minji seemed to pay no mind to it.

"So, who's this suspect?" I tried to ask Minji again.

"You're here!!" Hanni suddenly came running down the runway.

"Hi, baby!" Minji exclaimed, catching Hanni in her arms and kissing her.

I could see Haerin and her suspect's mouth open wide.... while my eyes bulged out in shock.

"Wtf?!" I thought to myself.

I had no idea that Minji and Hanni were dating.

It now made sense how Minji managed to get a pilot in less than 24 hours.

Hanni probably helped call in the favor.

"Okay, I have to get back to work. If this comes back to  bite me in the ass, I'm taking you all down with me!" Hyein said before getting into a parked sports car in the runway and speeding off.

"So, is anyone going to explain to me what's going on?" I crossed my arms at the four girls in front of me

Haerin and Minji turned to look at each other with suspicious looks....

"Danielle, the thing is-"

Haerin was about to explain when the suspect suddenly dropped to the ground.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's Note: Criminal Newjeans or Police officer Newjeans? ':D