< DEFINITION >

Narrator

Y/n-ssi, Jackson, and The Team had decided it would be best to teach Minji-ssi how to drift as well.

On Dective Kang's next drift lesson they all invited Minji to join them.

- Y/N POV -

Me, Soobin, Yunjin, Taehyun, and Haerin-ssi watched as Jackson taught Minji-ssi how to drive.

"She's a fast learner!" Soobin said all surprised as Minji did her first success drift on the curve we were all sitting by.

"Begginer's luck!" Taehyun-ssi yelled out as he took a sip of his beer.

Soon enough, Minji lapped the whole mountain and drifted past us.... a little too close to the mountain this time.

"What do you think?" Haerin-ssi suddenly asked me as I took a sip of my soda.

"Eh, not perfect but good enough I guess," I answered her.

Haerin-ssi pressed her lips together and nodded... almost as if she was jealous or something.

"So, hey... I wanted to take about-"

I was about to speak with I noticed Minji coming into our curb way too wide.

I jumped off my seat and managed to pick up Dective Kang off her seat just in time as everyone else scattered, trying not get hit.

Minji managed to hit all 5 chairs and send them flying down the mountain.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" Minji-ssi exclaimed as she got off the car.

I hadn't noticed I still had Haerin in my arms and off the ground until she said, "Umm... y/n-ssi, you can put me down now."

I was confused for a bit then let her drop to her feet as I got a bit flustered.

"Sorry," I awkwardly told her.

"It's okay, thank you!" Haerin-ssi cutely giggled out.

Minji and Jackson started to approach and I yelled, "You could have killed us!"

"Don't act like you wouldn't love to die by my hands," Minji began to flirt.

Minji-ssi had been flirting with me ever since the car meet.

She was making me so nervous that I keep wanting to talk to Dective Kang about our relationship and get on the same page about where we wanted our relationship to go.

I was about to ask Haerin about what she considered us until Minji-ssi almost ran us over.

"That's my worst nig-" I was about to sass Minji when Haerin suddenly walked past me and started to drag Minji-ssi away from the group.

"What's their deal?" Jackson asked.

I just shrugged and continued to drink my soda.

- Haerin POV -

"Can you stop flirting with Y/n-ssi?" I answered told Minji unnie.

"Why? It's not like you two are official," Minji unnie smuggly responded.

I sighed in frustration.

I was growing tired of Minji flirting with y/n. She did it constantly.

At first, I thought she did it to tease me or to get a reaction out of me but now I'm starting to think it's more than that.

"Can you just please... stop while we figure out what our relationship even is?" I asked starting to feel a bit undermined.

"You know, it's your fault I like her," Minji unnie suddenly said as crossed her arms at me.