15. I Like You a Lot

Ok but how did this happen ^ 

First of all, thank you so much for reading this story ❤️❤️This is probably the last chapter (not completely sure yet, bc I'm not that happy with this one), but I might make a sequel book about the things the two are up to in the future. But I'm not sure yet :)

This one is 3x as long, sorry about that.

--------------

Aaron wanted to leave Ohio desperately. His days existed out of chasing an annoying Unsub, mud, his privacy-invading team, and cow poop. But the worst part was the flight back.

"So, is your pretty lady waiting for you?" Prentiss asked with a smile. Morgan sat down across Prentiss and Aaron the moment he realized she was talking about Samantha.
"She looks like fun. And according to both her and you, there's gonna be sex very soon," he said while wiggling his brows.
"Derek Morgan, one more word, and I'll fire you." He ignored the threat, of course.
"You are one lucky man, Hotch. A pretty woman with a love for wine, good food, and a sense of style," Morgan continued. Rossi joined them.
"By all means, get drunk again. Not only is it hilarious, but you can still solve cases," he told him with a smirk.
"I wouldn't do that," Reid said seriously. "Too much alcohol can cause erection problems."

Aaron wanted to jump out of the plane. The others cracked up, apart from Reid, who was completely unaware of the reactions. In fact, he just kept rambling.
"From what I've observed and heard, you will have sex soon. It would be terrible if you had to change your plans because of overconsumption." He smiled innocently.

"Thank you so much, Dr. Reid," Aaron said sarcastically and with red cheeks of embarrassment.
"You're welcome. And Hotch, you're blushing again." He ignored the team as much as possible until they landed.

When the elevator doors opened, he saw something he absolutely didn't expect.

The first thing he noticed was the music, or maybe a dancing agent who was singing it. The second thing was his son racing around the Bullpen on an office chair.
"Jack! What did I tell you?" His eyes went to the lady speaking, Samantha, and his heartbeat rose. She sat on a desk with Nathan on her neck. She looked so beautiful, Aaron couldn't believe it. Her hair was tied up and she wore light jeans and a pink sweater, completely the opposite of how she looked last time. What hadn't changed, was her glowing, captivating smile. She almost radiated joy, if that was even a thing.
"If you drive the chair, you do not do it near the coffeemaker. Also, if you sit backward, there's a lesser chance to fall off."

It was only then that he realized absolutely nobody was working. They were either chatting, moving on the music, or playing darts with a self-made board.

"Or you could just not drive the chair?" The moment Aaron spoke, the entire room froze. He was very grateful for the 'Hotch effect,' as Rossi called it.
"Daddy!" He looked at Jack, and then it hit him. It was parent-teacher evening, and Samantha was going to drive them. It was Aaron's idea, a weak excuse to see her again.
"Hey, there you are," Samantha said happily. "I was just getting to know your colleagues. They're so nice, I convinced them to have a break. Look, we DIY'd a dartboard!"
Her excitement made Aaron's heart jump. But regardless, the workplace was an unacceptable mess.
"Everyone, clean your mess and go home," he ordered. Samantha jumped off the table after carrying Nathan to the ground, and joined his team.

"Nice to see you back, cutie. We returned Hotch back to you, not one scratch on him," Morgan said. "Clean and ready to have sex."

"Morgan, you do know that I can remove you from this team, right?" A lady cleared her throat, and Aaron immediately knew who it was. His day was officially ruined.
"Is it so hard to understand that this behavior is inappropriate," Strauss sighed. He wasn't sure if she was talking about the state of the building or the comments Morgan made.
"Aaron, I need to speak to you about some paperwork issues." Samantha answered Strauss before he could.