Paintings|The Most Famous Drawings Throughout History.2.

This chapter will be in Arabic and English.

Now we will complete our trip in France.

card players

card players.
لاعبوا الورق .

The Card Players (French: Les Joueurs de cartes) is a group of post-Impressionist *oil paintings by the French artist Paul Cézanne.

لاعبو الورق (بالفرنسية: Les Joueurs de cartes )‏ هي مجموعة من اللوحات الزيتية من فترة مابعد الإنطباعية*، رسمها الفنان الفرنسي بول سيزان.

It ended at the beginning of the ninth decade of the nineteenth century.  Boards vary in size and number of players drawn. 

انتهت في بداية العقد التاسع من القرن التاسع عشر. تختلف اللوحات بالحجم وبعدد اللاعبين المرسومين.

In 2011, a painting was sold to the royal family in Qatar for an estimated $250 million, making it the third most expensive painting in history. 

في عام 2011، بيعت أحد اللوحات للعائلة المالكة في قطر بمبلغ قُدّر بحوالي 250 مليون دولار، مما جعلها ثالث أغلى لوحة في التاريخ.

In the eyes of observers, the painting is one of the most important paintings of the Impressionist school and one of the most important paintings in the history of modern art.

وتعد اللوحة في نظر المراقبين أحد أهم اللوحات الفنية للمدرسة الانطباعية واحد أهم اللوحات في تاريخ الفن الحديث.

Meanings of some terms in the text: